Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Well who ARE you willing to flirt with?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pretty Cow

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2002 8:22 pm    Post subject: Well who ARE you willing to flirt with? Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Rogue Knight:

(yup, I actually think that Healers are cute... I think it has something to do with my Oola fetish (Let's see if someone gets that completely gratuitous and somewhat obscure reference to a famous movie)...).

Wasn't Oola that female alien in Return of the Jedi who got thrown in the Rancor pit?

------------------
"Hi, Cow! Hiiiii cow! You're a pretty cow, aren't you? Preeety cow! Are you eating grass? Want some more grass? Here's some grass for you Mr. Cow. Hey, what? Aagh! Get away from me with that- No! Aghck--"

Rogue Knight

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2002 10:06 pm    Post subject: Well who ARE you willing to flirt with? Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Pretty Cow:
Wasn't Oola that female alien in Return of the Jedi who got thrown in the Rancor pit?

Whee!! Impressive! Most impressive! (Oh, gee, MORE Star Wars references... I am pitiful...)

Very good, Pretty Cow! I *am* impressed. But with the benefit of hindsight I guess that the comparison is a biiiiiiit vague... You see, Oola is bald, the Healer is bald, people seem to find said Healer less attractive due to her lack of hair...
Well, how about that! Three posts, and already I seem like a raving lunatic... OH! OH! And I have tried to screw up the topic too!... That is a new high, even for me... I must be getting better at this!

------------------
I need to think up a better signature someday soon...

Tiger

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2002 1:34 am    Post subject: Well who ARE you willing to flirt with? Reply with quote Back to top

Naw, you're actually fitting in just fine Rogue Knight. And dont be self conscious about your avid (rabid) star wars fanaticness. There's a rather prominent member on here named "Steven of Nine." And unless they dont have the show his name is derived in Scandenavia I'm sure you know what his interests are.

Rogue Knight

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2002 2:11 am    Post subject: Well who ARE you willing to flirt with? Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Tiger:
There's a rather prominent member on here named "Steven of Nine." And unless they dont have the show his name is derived in Scandenavia I'm sure you know what his interests are.

GASP! A TREKKIE!! Those guys are everywhere!

Oh well, no need to pretend to hate him... In Denmark Trekkies and... Star Wars fans are on excellent terms with each other. And yes, we do have 'Voyager'... (What the heck is the nickname for Star Wars fans anyway???)

Oh yeah, and thanks for the warm welcome everyone! Glad to fit in! Been registered for one and a half day now, and only two attempts on my life, and a bounty of 50.000 on my head...

------------------
"You didn't have to call his mother a random encounter!"
Drecker, Adventurers

Pak-Man

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2002 2:12 pm    Post subject: Well who ARE you willing to flirt with? Reply with quote Back to top

I LIVE AGAIN! Wow. My ol' topic is still kickin'! :^) So how come none of you gals chose the almost Disney-Sweet Gnomes with their cute widdle voices and helpful disposition? Are looks that important to you women!? You KNOW they're available.

Pin-Ups! We need pin-ups of each of the heroes and heroines of Majesty. Anyone out there have the artsiness to pull it off? Hehehe.

------------------
============================
Pak-Man (With a K and a -)
============================
Another day, another dollar, Krypta

Rogue Knight

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2002 3:58 am    Post subject: Well who ARE you willing to flirt with? Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Pak-Man:
I LIVE AGAIN! Wow. My ol' topic is still kickin'! :^) So how come none of you gals chose the almost Disney-Sweet Gnomes with their cute widdle voices and helpful disposition? Are looks that important to you women!? You KNOW they're available.

Pin-Ups! We need pin-ups of each of the heroes and heroines of Majesty. Anyone out there have the artsiness to pull it off? Hehehe.

About the Gnomes... Same reason that no male (or lesbian, for that matter) has picked the Healer as their first choice for a flirt. I mean, the question was pretty much based on appearance and immediate personality, right? I think that many of us would reconsider if true personalities came into the discussion, instead of just first impressions... I have a strong feeling that I'd get tired of a woman who did nothing but shout about sunlight and heat/hiss about Oblivion, pestilence, and decay/beat up wandering monsters at random, screaming about Dauros, if I could pick one with an actual mind of her own...

Bu the way, Pak-Man, following your line of thought, I think that the Liche Queen has not had a date for a few centuries... Since you are so keen on being fair... Go ask her for one!

OH! OH! Pin-ups!! Yes! What a BRILLIANT idea! I'm all for it! (Although I fear that the four female heroines would do grevious bodily harm to us, if we asked them to pose in lace underwear... )

------------------
"You didn't have to call his mother a random encounter!"
Drecker, Adventurers

[This message has been edited by Rogue Knight (edited 18 January 2002).]

cstafford

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2002 3:44 pm    Post subject: Well who ARE you willing to flirt with? Reply with quote Back to top

Are we sure that Elves are Hemaphrodites? That sucks. I think the Elves are hot. But I don't think they can touch the priestesses. I bet they are old cold though. To the touch, I mean.

Rogue Knight

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2002 4:10 am    Post subject: Well who ARE you willing to flirt with? Reply with quote Back to top

(Hmm... I've never tried this 'bumping' thing... Hmm... Let's see... "Bump"... Is that ALL???)

I refuse to believe that no one else is interested in pip-ups of the various heroes and heroines!! Come on, people! Show some enthusiasm here! I mean, the pictures could be tasteful! No one is insisting to show the Paladin in a chain-mail bikini... (mainly because she'd likely beat the living hell out of those that dared...)

HMPH! Spoil-sports...

Oh well, problem number two... How WOULD we display the pictures anyway... The damn forum does not have that feature, it seems...

Ah, to Krypta with it! I'll start on my 'Sunbathing Solarus' image now, and then move on to my 'Priestess Disrobing', and then my 'Paladin in Chain-Mail Bikini'. And then...

(*Loud crash, a feminine shout of "Energies of Light!", and several minutes of smashing sounds complimented with yelps of pain*)

------------------
" 'Normal'? If we're all freaks and you're normal, you're the freak."

Roger, College Roommates From Hell!!!

Son of the Dragon King

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2002 9:06 am    Post subject: Well who ARE you willing to flirt with? Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Raistlin, Archmagus:
Well, I guess them warriors are attractive, in a digital unreal sorta way. Hmm...Cultists are a bit starnge, but cool, monks are just a little too quiet. Rangers are kinda attractive too. Well, that's all.

I'm flattered, *SOTDK responds* I think priestess' are hotties, In the gothic sort.
But still I love them.

Xanad_U_DOD

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2002 12:52 am    Post subject: Well who ARE you willing to flirt with? Reply with quote Back to top

Well, for those of us who like different personalities in our partners, how could you go wrong with a Cultist? After all, you've got a vast number of personality types there.

Personally, I have to agree about the Priestesses. Although they might be a little necro in the long run....

------------------
"I don't have internal monologues - I have internal dialogues!"

Kikita

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2002 8:00 pm    Post subject: Well who ARE you willing to flirt with? Reply with quote Back to top

Hmmm, that's a toughie. Well I'd say Rogues because they're sneaky, or cultists because they remind me of me. *

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
FaxModem1

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2002 3:58 am    Post subject: Well who ARE you willing to flirt with? Reply with quote Back to top

Tough choice...

elves are soft and beautiful

Paladins are wholesome and sensational

and peasant women just have that odd charm with them.

Alfryd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2003 8:13 am    Post subject: Well who ARE you willing to flirt with? Reply with quote Back to top

Healers. Definitely healers.
That reminds me... there seems to be a dire shortage of Majesty fan art. Does cyberlore have exclusive rights on the characters or something?
Elves aren't hermaphrodites, or transvestites, or queer. Common misconception. An elf is either a man, or a woman, but never both. They're all born female and naturally change sex after menopause. As they live for about 200 years, and show no signs of aging until well over 120, most humans don't notice- but do get confused.

Vizzerdrix

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2003 12:50 am    Post subject: Well who ARE you willing to flirt with? Reply with quote Back to top

hey, if i was a lady, i'd dig Rangers. first off, they're the most "normal" and second they are hella buff and seclusive. i thot chics dig that.

as for gnomes, i'd like to chain em up and treat em as animal pets. i'll call lil bopo drep my boy toy. i'll spank him whenever i want and pull his choke leash to fetch me my liquor.

Dr. DimWit

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 10:50 am    Post subject: Well who ARE you willing to flirt with? Reply with quote Back to top

Hmmm, you wouldn't happen to be and AKA of Sir Duvane, eh Viz ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: