Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Monks/Fairgrounds
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DreamRain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2001 3:20 pm    Post subject: Monks/Fairgrounds Reply with quote Back to top

LOL, Tiger, yeah, that happens to me a lot. Seems like the Wizards don't follow very well with that 'follow & support' walk they do...and it's not like the Monks are even speedy walkers. hehe

Occasoinally a bunch of 'em groups together and it works out great, mostly when I've recruited a lot of heroes (more than 16) but more often than not...it's not much help.

Steven Of Nine

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2001 12:54 am    Post subject: Monks/Fairgrounds Reply with quote Back to top

One thing not mentioned, as it's in the Wizards' tree, is that Wizards will follow and support Monks. Monks can hold a creature at bay whilst the Wiz whacks it. It's a nice 'war party' effect.

------------------
Shiny_Pony (Steven Of Nine)

All your base are belong to us.

Tanara

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2001 8:44 pm    Post subject: Monks/Fairgrounds Reply with quote Back to top

Sort of like library use - the only temple-based heroes I see in mine are priestesses and monks. Cultists never visit, nor do healers. Everybody else human seems to be able to (if they have the brains ).

------------------
- Are you willing to flirt with Death?
- Is she cute?

DreamRain

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2001 5:48 am    Post subject: Monks/Fairgrounds Reply with quote Back to top

Healers from Agrela train magic resistance at the library quite often (meaning a couple times in a game) in my freestyle SP games. But that's prolly cause of the way I set things up most of the time.

In general tho, yeah, non-wizards don't go to the library too often, unless there's not much else for them to do.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: