Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Why do Cultists get the short end of the stick?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Steven Of Nine

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2001 7:10 am    Post subject: Why do Cultists get the short end of the stick? Reply with quote Back to top

Plain and simple, Peasants are inferior to WoDs. But WHY? WoDs can go toe to toe with any monster in Majesty, while the Peasants have low speed and defense, they die before they can finish building stuff. And when they do stand and build (due to the alterations given to them in the Northern expansion) they don't fare very well at all. Now the curious thing is, why are the Peasants so wimpy when they're supposed to be the foundation of any empire?? They should be treasurred and revered if they're among the legions of the population! A person or monster should think twice about attacking a town with a Peasant in it, not scoff and charge right in. I like the WoDs the way they are and I don't want them changed and I don't direct any offence to them whatsoever. But the Peasants?? Why'd they get the shaft in this game? There's rarely more than 6 of them, in the whole town!?!?!? And they all look alike when they could have been darker and more ethnically varied, to reflect the population a little better.

------------------
Shiny_Pony (Steven Of Nine)

"Romance is not a malfunction"
- Kes, "Lifesigns"

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2001 7:13 am    Post subject: Why do Cultists get the short end of the stick? Reply with quote Back to top

Xetu... T'... hehehehe... **catching breath** hehehe... hhaaaAhHH!!! **wiping tears from eyes** Gwaahhaahahaaa....
ohohhh... gotto LOVE it!!!!! wohhoooo... sheesh... ahaaHhhHhh... thanks everyone for your complete cooperation!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Falotar

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2001 10:05 am    Post subject: Why do Cultists get the short end of the stick? Reply with quote Back to top

Plain and simple, Rocs are inferior to Golems. But why? Rock Golems can go toe to toe with about any hero in Majesty, while the Rocs are fast, they use their speed to almost always flee. And when they do stand and fight (due to the abberations given to them in the Northern Expansion) they don't fare very well at all. The Golems get a new partner called a Yeti (a marvelous monster by the way, I love it), and their speed only gets taken down a notch. Now the curious thing is, why are the Rocs so wimpy when they're supposed to be the monsters of the clouds?? They should be feared and revered if they're among the forces of evil!! A henchman or hero should think twice about attacking a lair complex with a Creature Den in it, not scoff and charge right in. I like the Rock Golems the way they are and I don't want them changed and I don't direct any offence to them whatsoever. But the Rocs! Why'd they get the shaft in this game? They could've been great, and darker and more powerful, to reflect the night a little better.

[This message has been edited by Falotar (edited 01 August 2001).]

Twylah Skye

PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2001 2:49 pm    Post subject: Why do Cultists get the short end of the stick? Reply with quote Back to top

I get the distinct feeling that poor SmiteLore hasn't quite "gotten it" yet...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
SmiteLore

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2001 1:30 am    Post subject: Why do Cultists get the short end of the stick? Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Twylah Skye:
I get the distinct feeling that poor SmiteLore hasn't quite "gotten it" yet...

Ok I get it! That's what happens when you don't get much sleep.....Next time Twy just hit me in the back of the head with the iron mitt....Or I need to stock up on some more mountain dew!

------------------
Build ye a kindom and smite a$$ to keep it!

Tiger

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2001 9:40 pm    Post subject: Why do Cultists get the short end of the stick? Reply with quote Back to top

I feel like i'm gonna explode my sides hurt from laughingg l;ol

Xetu the Strong

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2001 4:16 pm    Post subject: Why do Cultists get the short end of the stick? Reply with quote Back to top

Plain and simple, Giant Rats are inferior to the Abomination. But why? The Abomination can go toe to toe with about any hero in Majesty, while the Giant Rats are fast, they use their speed to almost always flee. And when they do stand and fight (due to the alterations given to them in the Northern Expansion) they don't fare very well at all. The Abomination gets new spells called Horrify, and Terrify (marvelous spells by the way, I love 'em), and its speed only gets taken down a notch. Now the curious thing is, why are the Giant Rats so wimpy when they're supposed to be the messangers of an evil empire?? They should be feared and revered if they're among the forces of rats!! A hero should think twice about attacking a lair complex with a Rats' Nest in it, not scoff and charge right in. I like the Abomination the way it is and I don't want it changed and I don't direct any offence to it whatsoever. But the Giant Rats! Why'd they get the shaft in this game? They could've been great, and darker and more powerful, to reflect the night a little better.

Tiger

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2001 5:10 am    Post subject: Why do Cultists get the short end of the stick? Reply with quote Back to top

Now I fully realize why plajurism is illeagal! lol
But for some strange reason I now feel compelled to think that not only Adepts but also Cultists, Wizards, Peasants, Roks, AND Giant Rats all need to be improved from their currently wimpy and pathetic status' in the NE.

Falotar

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2001 7:35 pm    Post subject: Why do Cultists get the short end of the stick? Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Paladin Lisa D'angler:
PALADINS ROCK AND THERE'S NO DENYIN' IT!!!!

You should make this your signature, just as I
|
|
V

------------------
Praise Dauros!

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2001 3:34 am    Post subject: Why do Cultists get the short end of the stick? Reply with quote Back to top

I would think maybe something more along the lines of...
"Dauros, reveal my destiny."
or maybe
"Dauros has spared you.. for now."
or possibly
"The law of Dauros is above all others!"

All three sound kewl to me... in a funny sort of way...

------------------
in MaDnEsS,
MaD

"I want my humanity back!" - Spawn

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Xetu the Strong

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2001 7:08 am    Post subject: Why do Cultists get the short end of the stick? Reply with quote Back to top

Or you could do sixteen dashes, and a paladin animation: .

----------------
Let Agrela Help.

RedChaos

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2001 12:28 pm    Post subject: Why do Cultists get the short end of the stick? Reply with quote Back to top

You people are wierd. I'm finishing my story and leaving this forum.

------------------
Smitten with Love I am the Kitten

Falotar

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2001 7:32 pm    Post subject: Why do Cultists get the short end of the stick? Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by RedChaos:
You people are wierd. I'm finishing my story and leaving this forum.

This had better be an attempt to blackmail me into silence... and it just might work, as I have no desire to see everyone leave. But, Mr. President, let the record show that I accuse Senator Red Chaos of a most loathesome attempt to blackmail a fellow Senator!

Falotar

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2001 11:21 pm    Post subject: Why do Cultists get the short end of the stick? Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Paladin Lisa D'angler:
I always get an error message when I try to change my profile,weird.

PALADINS ROCK AND THERE'S NO DENYIN' IT!!!!

Conspiracy! This is a hideous conspiracy by the forces of Chaos to stifle a Daurosian! Mr. President, I demand recognition!

Ven Fairweather

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2001 11:45 pm    Post subject: Why do Cultists get the short end of the stick? Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by RedChaos:
You people are wierd.

Must be 'cause we're all "...married old people and runt video gamin' kids!..."

ehh,... excuse me. I've gotta get my britches untwisted.

------------------
George Ledoux - The Nagging voice of Majesty
------------------------------
"Your Highness, if our kingdom is to prosper we need more MECHS!"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: