Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Not so brave Paladins !
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KittyKat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2001 3:02 am    Post subject: Not so brave Paladins ! Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by RedChaos:
I don't see Elven lounges as a problem. Yes, my people visit them constantly, but all but the rogues leave quickly. Most peolpe hit the door running if they even think there is a monster. It's like the lounge is a last resort. Reserved for when they get tired of actively hunting and decide to let the monster come to them. You only have a problem if they gamble or don't leave the lounge.

I have had WoDs and a Wizard inside a lounge when I start to Lightning Bolt it. Naturally, they pop outside. These WoDs and the Wiz immediately went back in. Another zap; they popped out and went back in again, immediately. I had the lounge down to 1 HP before they finally had the sense to stay out of it while their benevolent sovereign cleaned up that town. Yeesh.

KittyKat

------------------

HUWAAHH! .....hi.

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2001 4:20 am    Post subject: Not so brave Paladins ! Reply with quote Back to top

Monks and elves will constantly be seen visitin' the local lounge... those lazy bast... er... um... I mean, they should know better!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
neo_cleo17

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2001 2:06 pm    Post subject: Not so brave Paladins ! Reply with quote Back to top

Oh, but c'mon, who can resist those lovely elven bards?

------------------
And you wonder why its the most expensive hero in the game...

KittyKat

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2001 2:38 pm    Post subject: Not so brave Paladins ! Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by MaDnEsS:
Monks and elves will constantly be seen visitin' the local lounge... those lazy bast... er... um... I mean, they should know better!

Monks head for inns more often than not, don't they? I don't recall ever having had a monk go into an Elven Lounge, but you can't keep them out of inns.

KittyKat

Xetu the Strong

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2001 7:03 pm    Post subject: Not so brave Paladins ! Reply with quote Back to top

The only thing harder to do than to get a monk to buy healing potions is to keep him out of the local inn.
Anyway, the upside to elven lounges and gambling halls is that once they're destroyed, they don't pop up again. So with rogues and elves who can't resist an attack flag, there's an obvious solution.
P.S. If you don't have rogues, use cultists solarii, or WoDs.

neo_cleo17

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2001 7:32 pm    Post subject: Not so brave Paladins ! Reply with quote Back to top

Somehow I knew you'd have something to say about this one............

------------------

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2001 3:28 am    Post subject: Not so brave Paladins ! Reply with quote Back to top

Palie Lisa is kinda turnin' into the MaDnEsS of her people, isn't she...

It's all good cause it's all in fun!

------------------
in MaDnEsS,
MaD

"I want my humanity back!" - Spawn

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
neo_cleo17

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2001 8:21 pm    Post subject: Not so brave Paladins ! Reply with quote Back to top

weird...its kind of scary.......almost....chaotic.....

------------------

Falotar

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2001 11:19 pm    Post subject: Not so brave Paladins ! Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by MaDnEsS:
Palie Lisa is kinda turnin' into the MaDnEsS of her people, isn't she...

It's all good cause it's all in fun!

Hmmmm... well, I suppose you're the best judge of that.

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2001 8:37 am    Post subject: Not so brave Paladins ! Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by neo_cleo17:
weird...its kind of scary.......almost....chaotic.....

RedChaos

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2001 5:26 pm    Post subject: Not so brave Paladins ! Reply with quote Back to top

Are you misguided? A chaotic paladin. If anyone can perceive that about you, then there must be a seed of truth in it. Maybe you think like a cultist and wear armor. Or are just a fanatic? Creepy? Bizarre? Sick? Twisted? Just not right?

------------------
Smitten with Love I am the Kitten

Falotar

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2001 8:08 pm    Post subject: Not so brave Paladins ! Reply with quote Back to top

Zealot, old boy. The correct word is ZEALOT.

RedChaos

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2001 10:33 pm    Post subject: Not so brave Paladins ! Reply with quote Back to top

Hey! I know what that is! A warrior who fights with zeal! Forgot about that. Thanx!

------------------
Smitten with Love I am the Kitten

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2001 10:11 am    Post subject: Not so brave Paladins ! Reply with quote Back to top

zeal•ot \"ze-let\ noun [LL zelotes, fr. Gk zelotes, fr. zelos] (1537)
1: a member of a fanatical sect arising in Judea during the first century a.d. and militantly opposing the Roman domination of Palestine
2: a zealous person; esp : a fanatical partisan
(c)1999 Prentice-Hall, Inc. All rights reserved.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: