Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Ratman Plague
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Apple

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2001 10:41 pm    Post subject: Ratman Plague Reply with quote Back to top

My citizens got hit by the Ratman Plague. They wander around slowly with a yellow skull above their heads. The plague doesn't go off since after someone recovers, they get infected again.

Since I was using the Fervus-Krypta combo that time, I have lots more minions to get infected. The plague lasted for a long time until I decided to spend 20k+ in gold to heal each and every infected minion of mine.

Hurt my treasury a bit but it was worth the gold.

Tiger

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2001 12:24 am    Post subject: Ratman Plague Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah it aint fun getting the plague. So why the heck did these genious game designers think the plague would make the game more fun for crying out loud?? It's the PLAGUE FOR CHRIST SAKE! lol And besides, even skels catch the plague. That's what really pisses me off when you have Krypta in town.

Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2001 9:20 am    Post subject: Ratman Plague Reply with quote Back to top

I hate harpies. How dare they put harpies in the game? I hate Trolls. Get rid of the Trolls. I hate dragons. They should get rid of dragons. I hate Goblins. I don't think they should have Goblins. I hate Ratmen and sewers. They are ugly and steal my gold. I think they should get rid of those, too. You know what. All those monsters they put in the game are really annoying because they cause problems for my heroes. They should just get rid of them......

Goldy

P.S. The best defense against the Plague is to cure the first victim before it spreads.

------------------
"Krolm makes me stronger!...."

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Mogor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2001 3:04 pm    Post subject: Ratman Plague Reply with quote Back to top

I like the harpies, they are good for leveling up your heores, they aren't too strong, adn they aren't too weak. Also, they don't swarm your base like flies.

------------------
-Mogor

Xetu the Strong

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2001 5:21 pm    Post subject: Ratman Plague Reply with quote Back to top

I hate harpies. They are so greedy, and can destroy TPs on their own.

Mogor

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2001 7:44 pm    Post subject: Ratman Plague Reply with quote Back to top

Harpies are cool, to prevent them from destoying you, create your own strategies to keep them out, and away from the weaker buildings.

------------------
-Mogor

Apple

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2001 9:57 pm    Post subject: Ratman Plague Reply with quote Back to top

How should I know that a single Ratman Shaman was capable of plaguing my entire kingdom?
(I checked my Hall of Champions. Only two shamans had ever been killed.)

Anyway, I enjoyed spending 20k+ on Healing. Gave me something to do while waiting for some action.

Tiger

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2001 4:39 pm    Post subject: Ratman Plague Reply with quote Back to top

To Goldy:

To Kernal:
do you mean the ratman champion was stealing gold from your marketplace? I've never seen them do that!

[This message has been edited by Tiger (edited 26 June 2001).]

Gloth

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2001 4:47 pm    Post subject: Ratman Plague Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, I think trolls steal your money as well.

------------------
King of the Dwarves

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2001 9:57 pm    Post subject: Ratman Plague Reply with quote Back to top

I do remember some creature stealin' money, and I do believe it was a Rat-Man Champion, but I'm not guaranteein' anything... it could have been a bear or Wendigo for all I'm worth!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
KernelQ

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2001 11:46 pm    Post subject: Ratman Plague Reply with quote Back to top

The only monster I really hate is the large ratman. You go to check on you marketplace that has just received two trading post deliveries and this guy is wacking it. Gold is flying out of it like crazy with every hit. To further the humiliation you have to spend $200-$300 attack flag to extinguish him. It's hard to recover a two thousand dollar loss from a studid monster. Do any of the other monsters steal money? I can't recall off the top of my head.

Apple

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2001 1:09 am    Post subject: Ratman Plague Reply with quote Back to top

Has anyone seen a hell bear steal before?

DreamRain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2001 1:56 am    Post subject: Ratman Plague Reply with quote Back to top

Can't say that I have, Apple.
I've never seen a troll steal anything either.

Spiderman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2001 6:22 am    Post subject: Ratman Plague Reply with quote Back to top

Apple: I have. Usually I have the Temple of Fervus when that happens

I've never seen a regular troll steal.

------------------
Thwip!

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2001 8:38 am    Post subject: Ratman Plague Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Spiderman:
[b]Apple: I have. Usually I have the Temple of Fervus when that happens
[/B]

I prefer the term "Find" or maybe even "Borrow" but NEVER "Steel"... heheheheh...
nope.. definitely not "Steel"

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: