Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Library use...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tanara

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2001 9:23 pm    Post subject: Library use... Reply with quote Back to top

I have finally figured out a method to get as many heroes to the library as possible - make it so that the library is the only place where they can spend their money. This means no inns, marketplaces with healing potions, blacksmiths, or trading posts, but it does seem to actually work. I have had rogues, WoD's, priestesses all in there. There were so many I actually put it back on the tax route and built another one.

------------------
- Are you willing to flirt with Death?
- Is she cute?

neo_cleo17

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2001 11:48 pm    Post subject: Library use... Reply with quote Back to top

weird, I would do that, except for the fact that I think I would die without my level 3 marketplace!

------------------
And you wonder why its the most expensive hero in the game...

The Archmage

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2001 5:52 am    Post subject: Library use... Reply with quote Back to top

That's not very logical in a real game, though. You need Marketplaces in the game in order have a real shot at winning.

------------------
"Now where did I put my spellbook?..."

TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2001 6:32 pm    Post subject: Library use... Reply with quote Back to top

Hmmm. but maybe if you build 3 marketplaces, don't upgrade them and do Market Day on them. Add to the fact that a pretty hefty piece of gold gets deposited in the library everytime a non-wizard visits..

Worth a try - I'm giving this a shot tonight..

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2001 9:58 am    Post subject: Library use... Reply with quote Back to top

why not just do a free-style with extra treasure and no monsters...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: