Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

non-human magic?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tanara

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2001 9:07 pm    Post subject: non-human magic? Reply with quote Back to top

Has anyone ever had gnomes, elves, or dwarves learn spells? Mine usually are smart enough, but they never seem to go to the library.

------------------
- Are you willing to flirt with Death?
- Is she cute?

Apple

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2001 9:44 pm    Post subject: non-human magic? Reply with quote Back to top

I had Gnomes learn spells before - and it wasn't in the Valley of the Serpents. The Gnomes actually used the spells they learned.

Before the expansion, I also had Elves learn spells before.

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2001 8:34 am    Post subject: non-human magic? Reply with quote Back to top

I've noticed my Gnomes goin' into the Library quite alot, but that's probably due to the fact that they will go anywhere and everywhere in town... especially the Royal Gardens.. green Gnomes amok!!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Mogor

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2001 4:24 pm    Post subject: non-human magic? Reply with quote Back to top

I have had gnomes learn wuite a bit of spells. But I don't use gnomes that much. The most I have every seen a gnome learn was 2 (I think, not exactly sure).

------------------
-Mogor

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: