Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Houses?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KernelQ

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2001 11:01 pm    Post subject: Houses? Reply with quote Back to top

Houses are free, they cost no money, they pop up automatically and you don't have to waste peasant labor to benifit from them. You have the free house, go build your inn somewhere else, now you have both. Did I mention they're FREE?

rleonardh

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2001 11:11 pm    Post subject: Houses? Reply with quote Back to top

But they build there stupid little houses where I could build something useful.

[This message has been edited by rleonardh (edited 13 June 2001).]

rishad

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2001 4:31 pm    Post subject: Houses? Reply with quote Back to top

Hmm, I never thought the Tax Collector's had setting options, I'll have to try that out. I used to destroy my houses, because they do take up valuable space, but then it took up too much time, but using a cheat code, it took up no money. I soon learned to hold off on building guilds until I'd built all my other buildings, then building guilds and recruiting heroes, so the houses were a great distraction and wall around my entire settlement. Now I'll have even more profit with the tax collector settings, whoopee!!

------------------
Rishad~
My advice to you; Get married, if you find a good wife, you'll be happy, if not, you'll become a philosospher

[This message has been edited by rishad (edited 18 June 2001).]

Gloth

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2001 6:08 pm    Post subject: Houses? Reply with quote Back to top

I find houses very annoying, but I leave them up anyway. I don't like to waste my money on destroying my own buildings.

------------------
King of the Dwarves

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: