Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Cute, Raving, Cultists
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
A_man_of_lordly_calaber

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2001 6:01 pm    Post subject: Cute, Raving, Cultists Reply with quote Back to top

Don't you all just love those oh so cute little raving cultits?
(Next to Lunord) They're my favorite!

------------------
I'm a chip in your pile, babe
So ante up!

Tiger

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2001 12:31 am    Post subject: Cute, Raving, Cultists Reply with quote Back to top

Um, no. "Pretty... bright... light... bleh!"

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2001 1:39 am    Post subject: Cute, Raving, Cultists Reply with quote Back to top

Cultist SUCK!!!

ohhhh... my loincloth is riding up...

------------------
in SaNiTy,
MaD

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every second of it!!!
He's terribly dangerous. His brain is identical to yours...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
The Archmage

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2001 5:55 am    Post subject: Cute, Raving, Cultists Reply with quote Back to top

Cultists aren't my favorite either. I would only use them to get the newly-improved WoD. I'd only go with Cultists when there are a lot of creatures around that the Cultist can charm. I prefer to go with Monks and Paladins and Healers (with Adepts/Solarii) but that is just my personal opinion.

------------------
"Now where did I put my spellbook?..."

Golem XV

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2001 3:29 pm    Post subject: Cute, Raving, Cultists Reply with quote Back to top

cultists have there uses
the main one imo is controling the enemey monsters be charming ones that will always fight and never runaway however the best thing about temple to fervus is that it allows u to get wods

------------------
The King of Typos and Streamofconciousness is here

Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2001 6:13 pm    Post subject: Cute, Raving, Cultists Reply with quote Back to top

Play on a map with Wendigo and use Cultists. You won't be sorry......

Charmed Wendigo keep your town safe.

Goldy

------------------
I never met a Ranger I didn't like.....

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2001 10:05 pm    Post subject: Cute, Raving, Cultists Reply with quote Back to top

I'm feeling a bit betrayed...
RUN, RUN, RUN, RUN, RUN!!!

------------------
in SaNiTy,
MaD

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every second of it!!!
He's terribly dangerous. His brain is identical to yours...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
neo345

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2001 8:07 pm    Post subject: Cute, Raving, Cultists Reply with quote Back to top

i don't like what cultists say or do
neo345

------------------
"I know Kung Fu"
"Outside of a dog, book is man's best friend. Inside, it's too dark to read"
"Every ship can be a minesweeper. Once..."

GlacierFlame

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2001 10:56 pm    Post subject: Cute, Raving, Cultists Reply with quote Back to top

I just came across a line in this book I'm reading (Belgarath the Sorcerer, by David & Leigh Eddings) :

"Cultists don't have any sense, Beldin."

I think it applies quite well.

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2001 8:45 am    Post subject: Cute, Raving, Cultists Reply with quote Back to top

??????????????????????????????????
????????????Huh????????????
??????????????????????????????????

GlacierFlame

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2001 9:34 pm    Post subject: Cute, Raving, Cultists Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, ok, so they aren't exactly the same sort of cultists. The ones I was talking about, before MaDnEsS expressed his confusion so well, are bear cultists, and think that Alo- I don't really need to explain this, do I? Good.

If you're still confused, Mad, I'm sure you can find a copy somewhere.

Ericthemajestic

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2001 7:19 pm    Post subject: Cute, Raving, Cultists Reply with quote Back to top

Well I'm glad some people like cultists. I'm a big fan of cultists personally. Of course, I don't usaully use them. I don't usaully use them though when I'm not made to. They're not as good as monks or paladins.
-------------------------

"What a pretty Flaaaagg."

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2001 9:39 am    Post subject: Cute, Raving, Cultists Reply with quote Back to top

ummm... let's see... you can go with pals and monks who are melee and healers who generally don't fight... OR you can go with priestesses who use magic and have dozens of meleers and cults who are ranged but can charm several meleers... and then get the WoD for melee. Ummmmm... predictibly I think I would have to go with the unpredictables and say Culties all the way.
the thought process of this individual may differ from your own... but that's because your wrong

Ericthemajestic

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2001 7:56 pm    Post subject: Cute, Raving, Cultists Reply with quote Back to top

Well MaDneSs, to tell you the truth, I hardly ever get healers, but I do get monks so I can get paladins. They have awsome stats and are good fighters. Of course, when I was playing Trade Routes, they did suicidly fight against about 10 flowering strangleweed.
I might not get cultists that much probably because I always use cultists first and hardly ever got priestesses.
---------
"One step closer, too OBLIVION!"

[This message has been edited by Ericthemajestic (edited 11 May 2001).]

Martin

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2001 11:53 pm    Post subject: Cute, Raving, Cultists Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by The Archmage:
Cultists aren't my favorite either. I would only use them to get the newly-improved WoD. I'd only go with Cultists when there are a lot of creatures around that the Cultist can charm. I prefer to go with Monks and Paladins and Healers (with Adepts/Solarii) but that is just my personal opinion.

I HATE HELERS!!! I tried to use illusionnary heros on one of my tax collectors that has about 8000 or something in DOR and my healer just follow the fake one and heal him and I was so mad that I cast a lightning bolt on my real tax collector and lost 9324 or something gold cuz I thought the real one was the fake one.

------------------

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: