Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Spiders

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tiger

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2001 12:12 am    Post subject: Spiders Reply with quote Back to top

Has anybody ever seen a spider actually poison a hero? I can't recall it ever happening but I thought it said in the manual or world section that they can be poisonous. Am I wrong?

Zeddicus_Zul

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2001 12:35 am    Post subject: Spiders Reply with quote Back to top

Not sure about the World section but the manual's description doesnt mention them being poisonous. I also dont remember Spiders poisoning any of my heroes

DreamRain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2001 1:19 am    Post subject: Spiders Reply with quote Back to top

Nope, I've never seen it happen either.

But that does bring up a question...are there any monsters that cannot be poisoned by Heroes using poisoned weapons? I don't remember...

KittyKat

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2001 9:16 am    Post subject: Spiders Reply with quote Back to top

I've never seen spiders be poisoned, but then they may just die too quickly for me to notice. I've also never seen a vampire be poisoned.

KittyKat

------------------
Here, Kitty, Kitty...

Mogor

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2001 6:37 pm    Post subject: Spiders Reply with quote Back to top

I think the manual (or wherever you read it) is probably wrong. Because I have never seen it happen, and I have fought a lot of spiders. I used to play freestyle games against enemy forces with them at first. I found them fun to fun because they were easy, and I could win.

------------------
-Mogor

Apple

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2001 11:07 pm    Post subject: Spiders Reply with quote Back to top

Monsters immune to poison:

Flowering Strangleweed
Giant Spider
Skeleton
Vampire
Zombie
Black Phantom
Liche Queen
Witch King

Strangely, Shadow Beasts, despite being undead, can be poisoned.
Not sure about Abomination since I haven't had a hero with poisoned weapon go up against it.
I think Styx and Stones can be poisoned.

Mogor

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2001 7:46 pm    Post subject: Spiders Reply with quote Back to top

I hate Styx and Stones, they are a pain is the butt. I always find myself stuggling to kill them both. It seems that my heroes either attack one or the other, but never the more dangerous one (closer to my palace or important buildings).

------------------
-Mogor

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: