Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Really savage, dum, and strong Barbarians

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ericthemajestic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2001 1:11 pm    Post subject: Really savage, dum, and strong Barbarians Reply with quote Back to top

Hey, who here thinks barbarians are cool! Especially in the expansion.
I never liked them before until I beat The Fortress Of Ixmill with them. I never would've guessed they could kick butt like they did.
There's just one thing I hate. THEY DISTRACT THE RANGERS FROM EXPLORING!!!!
But anyway, there can kill, kill, kill!!!
-------
Krolm!
Krolm!
Krolm!

The Archmage

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2001 1:48 pm    Post subject: Really savage, dum, and strong Barbarians Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Ericthemajestic:
... There's just one thing I hate. THEY DISTRACT THE RANGERS FROM EXPLORING!!!! ...

There's another problem: they also distract Wizards!

------------------
"Now where did I put my spellbook?..."

Mogor

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2001 2:35 pm    Post subject: Really savage, dum, and strong Barbarians Reply with quote Back to top

Can somebody please explain the unconsious stuff to me? I don't understand how it works.

------------------
-Mogor

Ericthemajestic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2001 5:41 pm    Post subject: Really savage, dum, and strong Barbarians Reply with quote Back to top

I don't really understand the unconcious barbarian stuff that much, but I think it they get knocked unconcious depending on how how strong an enemy is, how there killed, and there level. But I'm not sure.

------------------
~EricTheMajestic~
Wizardness to the MAX!

[This message has been edited by Ericthemajestic (edited 02 June 2001).]

Tiger

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2001 12:36 am    Post subject: Really savage, dum, and strong Barbarians Reply with quote Back to top

Barbs have a chance of being knocked unconcious instead of dying, but there's only a small chance of it happening, but that chance increases as the Barbarian's level increases, but there is a max limit to how high the percentage of chance that they can get knocked out so it'll never be 100%, probably much lower. But I don't know any of the exact stats for sure.
And when the knocked out barbarian comes too he only has half of his hp (I think)

Mogor

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2001 10:04 am    Post subject: Really savage, dum, and strong Barbarians Reply with quote Back to top

Does his total hp get cut in half? (So instead of 48/48 hp, it goes to 24/24 hp) Or does he just get half of his total hp back (so he wakes up with 24/48 hp)?

------------------
-Mogor

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2001 11:01 pm    Post subject: Really savage, dum, and strong Barbarians Reply with quote Back to top

half back

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Tiger

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2001 12:42 am    Post subject: Really savage, dum, and strong Barbarians Reply with quote Back to top

Yes he wakes up with half of his hp filled up. for example Urglub the StrongClub would wake up from being knocked out with 40 of 80 hp which would gradually heal and fill back up again to a full 80hp

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: