Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

AAAaahhhh... where's the culties???
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2001 9:17 am    Post subject: AAAaahhhh... where's the culties??? Reply with quote Back to top

I got on here and only have things at the past two days, and the cute, raving cultists are gone, so I'm startin' another one because I have to have something I actually like to talk about... and so...

Cultist
what more can you ask for from this game... they steal, they lie, they say the funniest things... not to mention, they are fairly smart, well, compared to Gnomes anyway, and they have a ranged attack which helps out a little, tho' not as much as the Ranger, but unlike the Ranger, they can also CHARM creatures to do your bidding, and the charmed creatures only go wild one in a hundred times... in which case they usually follow a warrior around, swinging at his back because he refuses to fight back because they're on the same side... but that in itself is fairly entertaining to watch... so there!!!
My three cents and a quarter to boot.

------------------
in MaDnEsS,
MaD

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every second of it!!!
"I tell you, there is some crazy stuff going on in this town."

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Tiger

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2001 12:28 am    Post subject: AAAaahhhh... where's the culties??? Reply with quote Back to top

Well I'm affraid I have to disagree with you on one point Mad. There's a character with even funnier lines than the cultist in Majesty. And he is the Royal Advisor. "Run run run" does not even compare to how funny it is when you hit shift and the " button on the Elven lounge!

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2001 1:04 am    Post subject: AAAaahhhh... where's the culties??? Reply with quote Back to top

yeah, but unlike the culties, your stuck with the advisor whether you want him or not...
no offense Ven.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Ven Fairweather

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2001 12:40 pm    Post subject: AAAaahhhh... where's the culties??? Reply with quote Back to top

None taken, MaD.

But I'm curious, since you've commented similarly before, what is/are the things that annoy you about the Royal Advisor? Is it the character's voice? Is it because he keeps chiming in with unsolicited "advice"? Or is it some deep pyschological pain he is causing by his paternal, domineering and insistent tone?

My services are required!

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2001 7:39 am    Post subject: AAAaahhhh... where's the culties??? Reply with quote Back to top

Yes.. Yes.. and ummm.. uh.. no?
Actually, I would never put domineering as an adjective to that sound... maybe nerve-wrenching, but never domineering...

------------------
in MaDnEsS,
MaD

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every second of it!!!

DejaMorgana

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2001 3:59 pm    Post subject: AAAaahhhh... where's the culties??? Reply with quote Back to top

Don't worry, Madness, cute raving cultists are back. I'm with you all the way. I also think we should start a thread supporting my true favourites, the morbid, well-tattooed and beautiful Priestesses. Forward, minions of Chaos!!

(SNICK - "At last!!")

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2001 9:38 pm    Post subject: AAAaahhhh... where's the culties??? Reply with quote Back to top

*here.. Here...*

Falotar

PostPosted: Thu May 17, 2001 9:41 pm    Post subject: AAAaahhhh... where's the culties??? Reply with quote Back to top

Minions of Chaos! Evil! Ahhhhh! *Faints*.

------------------
PRAISE DAUROS!

[This message has been edited by Falotar (edited 17 May 2001).]

Tiger

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2001 12:13 am    Post subject: AAAaahhhh... where's the culties??? Reply with quote Back to top

THE LAW OF DAUROUS IS ABOVE ALLLLLLL OTHERS! PREPARE TO DEFEND THYSELF KNAVE! YAAAAHHHH!!!!!!
*charges into a wall*

*gets up from the floor with his eyes slightly crossed*

I actually am reminded of a quest I wanted to see in the NE. I'm gonna go head to the wishlist to post it.

KittyKat

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2001 2:26 pm    Post subject: AAAaahhhh... where's the culties??? Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Ven Fairweather:
But I'm curious, since you've commented similarly before, what is/are the things that annoy you about the Royal Advisor? Is it the character's voice? Is it because he keeps chiming in with unsolicited "advice"? Or is it some deep pyschological pain he is causing by his paternal, domineering and insistent tone?

I think it's the unsolicited advice that irks me -- particularly when he warns me that my 'Royal Treasury is nearly empty!' (like I can't see that) And that 'If our kingdom is to prosper, it NEEDS MORE HEROES!' Three seconds into the game, before I even have anything more than a palace, he's nagging me to get heroes. Yeesh.

Kitty

Ven Fairweather

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2001 12:22 am    Post subject: AAAaahhhh... where's the culties??? Reply with quote Back to top

KittyKat said:
quote:
I think it's the unsolicited advice that irks me -- particularly when he warns me that my 'Royal
Treasury is nearly empty!' (like I can't see that)...Yeesh.

'Yeesh' is right. How do you think I feel havin' to hear myself yelling at myself all the while that I'm yelling at the screen because my crazy Cultist just got himself killed by some big nasty while he was adjusting his loincloth.
All the cursing and screaming are just tooooo much for me! I can't take it anymore!! If something isn't done soon, I'm gonna do something desperate! I'm gonna,...I'm gonna,... AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Three cheers for Fervus!
Fervus!
Fervus!
Fervus!
Hee heee ehhhehehhehehheehehhehehheeeeeee......

Please excuse my profuse salivating,...

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2001 9:31 am    Post subject: AAAaahhhh... where's the culties??? Reply with quote Back to top

*couch couch* serves ya' right... *couch couch*

Ericthemajestic

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2001 6:31 pm    Post subject: AAAaahhhh... where's the culties??? Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Ven Fairweather:
'Yeesh' is right. How do you think [b]I feel havin' to hear myself yelling at myself all the while that I'm yelling at the screen because my crazy Cultist just got himself killed by some big nasty while he was adjusting his loincloth.
All the cursing and screaming are just tooooo much for me! I can't take it anymore!! If something isn't done soon, I'm gonna do something desperate! I'm gonna,...I'm gonna,... AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Three cheers for Fervus!
Fervus!
Fervus!
Fervus!
Hee heee ehhhehehhehehheehehhehehheeeeeee......

Please excuse my profuse salivating,...[/B]

-------------
Ven, my cutists can be very annoying to when that happens. Except they aren't adjusting there loincloths. Usaully, there fighting and surrounded and can't, as they would say, RUN, RUN, RUN, RUN, RUN, RUN.
Also you stole my saying(read Cute, Raving Cultists by a_man_of_lordly_calibur to understand) except mine was longer and you didn't have four mad faces at the end.
----------
What a pretty flllaaaaaaggg!

Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2001 7:06 pm    Post subject: AAAaahhhh... where's the culties??? Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by MaDnEsS:
*couch couch* serves ya' right... *couch couch*

*sofa sofa* *davenport davenport* *loveseat loveseat* *chair chair* *lounge lounge* *? ?*

[This message has been edited by Goldy_Bear (edited 26 May 2001).]

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Tiger

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2001 10:13 pm    Post subject: AAAaahhhh... where's the culties??? Reply with quote Back to top

I THINK he meant cough Goldy But then again, Madness may just have couches on the brain or something. Who knows?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: