Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

elf or dwarf or gnome?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Child of Dauros

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2001 5:41 am    Post subject: elf or dwarf or gnome? Reply with quote Back to top

I always use gnomes. Single and multi-player.
Dwarves are nice but you have to wait a long time to get them, the balista towers kill all the little critters your low-levels use to level and dwarves are SLOW!
Elves cost too much, you only get 2 a bungalow and you get a lounge and a gambling hall. I'm not sure the money makes up for that.
Gnomes are weak fighters and die easily. But they only cost 100 gold. They are easy and fast to produce and they have a pretty good dodge and parry. They also buy a lot of stuff in the blacksmith and the marketplace. And not to forget, there fast builders and fast movers. They can easily keep your trading posts in one piece.

See why I use gnomes?

------------------
Born in the light of Dauros, raised in the light of Dauros, died in service of Dauros.

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2001 9:59 am    Post subject: elf or dwarf or gnome? Reply with quote Back to top

hehehe... heeee..... well, as much as I agree, don't play any of the experienced multiers here, cause they will run you down with their *stupid* elves. And, if you do play one of them... GO FOR THE KILL right off the bat and pray for the best, it's the only way to win (unfortunatly).

~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
in MaDnEsS,
MaD

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every second of it!!!

[This message has been edited by MaDnEsS (edited 21 May 2001).]

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2001 10:43 am    Post subject: elf or dwarf or gnome? Reply with quote Back to top

Mad,

You should come play with us multiers. My Elves need more targets.

Goldy

------------------
I never met a Ranger I didn't like.....

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2001 6:11 pm    Post subject: elf or dwarf or gnome? Reply with quote Back to top

well... if I ever feel like bein' victumized, you'll be the second person I call up, Goldy...
but unfortunately, Tiger has first dibs on kickin' my arse, so you'll just have to wait in line... sorry

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: