Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

How many Rangers does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tiger

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2001 4:48 am    Post subject: How many Rangers does it take to screw in a lightbulb? Reply with quote Back to top

Actually my real question is, how many healing herbs does it take for a Ranger to create a healing potion? I've never been able to keep track and count how many herbs a Ranger had collecter before he could make a free healing potion. Anybody know this one?
Do I have to page THE prima guide princess?

Kit5150

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2001 6:49 am    Post subject: How many Rangers does it take to screw in a lightbulb? Reply with quote Back to top

Golem XV

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2001 6:50 am    Post subject: How many Rangers does it take to screw in a lightbulb? Reply with quote Back to top

you only have to page the stat man

------------------
The King of Typos and Streamofconciousness is here

Twylah Skye

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2001 5:04 pm    Post subject: How many Rangers does it take to screw in a lightbulb? Reply with quote Back to top

The Prima Princess walks away, feeling dejected after being "scooped" by her co-moderator.

pout-pout-pout-pout

------------------
Not really a Royal Advisor. I'm just the Forum Mommy!

[This message has been edited by Twylah Skye (edited 07 May 2001).]

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Golem XV

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2001 6:54 pm    Post subject: How many Rangers does it take to screw in a lightbulb? Reply with quote Back to top

lol hmmm got to think of one for twy then

------------------

The Archmage

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2001 8:15 pm    Post subject: How many Rangers does it take to screw in a lightbulb? Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Kit5150:

Can anyone stump Kit?!

------------------
"Now where did I put my spellbook?..."

Golem XV

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2001 8:39 pm    Post subject: How many Rangers does it take to screw in a lightbulb? Reply with quote Back to top

oh thats quite easy to do

------------------

Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2001 8:43 pm    Post subject: How many Rangers does it take to screw in a lightbulb? Reply with quote Back to top

Hey, Twy! Don't feel bad. Did you notice the time of day of Kit's post? He must have gone into some real Majesty withdrawal pains on that business trip.

I should notice these things. I post at any hour of the day recently. Never know when I will be sleeping next.

Goldy

------------------
I never met a Ranger I didn't like.....

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Tiger

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2001 11:05 pm    Post subject: How many Rangers does it take to screw in a lightbulb? Reply with quote Back to top

I've got a real stumper for Kit. And the question is:
Who is Apple?
Is he a rogue disgruntled employee of Cyberlore or is he a psychic? Or is he just some chap who happens to walk by their building and look in their windows all the time?

Apple

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2001 11:16 pm    Post subject: How many Rangers does it take to screw in a lightbulb? Reply with quote Back to top

(Pun intended)

Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2001 11:33 pm    Post subject: How many Rangers does it take to screw in a lightbulb? Reply with quote Back to top

Maybe Apple would like to maintain his privacy.

Goldy

------------------

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Tiger

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2001 2:13 am    Post subject: How many Rangers does it take to screw in a lightbulb? Reply with quote Back to top

Goldy unfortunately fails to realize that there is a great mystery behind the TRUE identity of Apple. Y'see it all started one day when like, he started talking to Jay and other cyberlore members on here telling them things only a cyberlorian would know, and ask them about people they knew and so forth. And everybody kept asking "Apple! Who are you??" and he was like " " and we're like come on! and he's like " nyah nyah" and then we're all like "grrr!" and he's like " " and I'm just testin' Kit's true metal to see if he's ever been able to find out who Apple really is.

The Archmage

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2001 6:30 am    Post subject: How many Rangers does it take to screw in a lightbulb? Reply with quote Back to top

Maybe Apple is really "Peach" or "Pear" or "Tomato." (Sorry, couldn't resist.)

------------------
"Now where did I put my spellbook?..."

Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2001 7:58 am    Post subject: How many Rangers does it take to screw in a lightbulb? Reply with quote Back to top

Tiger,

Maybe Apple is just pulling your tail cause it's so much fun.

Goldy

P.S. A piece of advice. Never assume.

------------------

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2001 3:14 pm    Post subject: How many Rangers does it take to screw in a lightbulb? Reply with quote Back to top

man... Apple's true identity... now THAT really takes me back... I remember even Jay was in on the guessin' game, but was stumped just like the rest of us... me, I personally just think he's a freak... but I could be wrong...
" "

------------------
in MaDnEsS,
MaD

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every second of it!!!
"I tell you, there is some crazy stuff going on in this town."

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: