Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Heroes say/do the darndest things
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
neo345

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2001 7:34 pm    Post subject: Heroes say/do the darndest things Reply with quote Back to top

once, i saw one of my rangers kill a bunch of varg and werewolf, then at level 11, run from a giant rat, who was half dead.

here is the opposite--

another time, i had a solarus at about 5 hp (out of about 50) go straight for 3 ratmen. i had to heal her about 4 times before she fled because of injuries

what idiots.
neo345

------------------
"I know Kung Fu"
"Outside of a dog, book is man's best friend. Inside, it's too dark to read"

Tiger

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2001 12:24 am    Post subject: Heroes say/do the darndest things Reply with quote Back to top

Saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Waitaminute! You implying that it was YOU who was in fact, attacking my palace Madness?!
AHA! So cultists can change into giant rats too! I knew it!
Madness you dirty rat! (I always wanted to say that)

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2001 1:36 am    Post subject: Heroes say/do the darndest things Reply with quote Back to top

hey... I like bears and wolves... no dirty rat... well, not personally anyways... but my power does stretch beyond the average Shih Tzu to much more powerful creatures... like miceys!!!

------------------
in SaNiTy,
MaD

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every second of it!!!
He's terribly dangerous. His brain is identical to yours...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
neo345

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2001 8:01 pm    Post subject: Heroes say/do the darndest things Reply with quote Back to top

madness, you dirty rat!

heehee!
neo345

------------------
"I know Kung Fu"
"Every ship can be a minesweeper. Once..."

YoshiHatchling

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2001 3:19 pm    Post subject: Heroes say/do the darndest things Reply with quote Back to top

I think this qualifies as a kudos effect... Jed, u ever think ur post woulda been like this?

------------------
"Character is destiny." -Heraclitus

Xetu the Strong

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2001 12:40 pm    Post subject: Heroes say/do the darndest things Reply with quote Back to top

I was laughing for quite some time when I heard the priestess' Easter Egg: "This game is to die for."
And the WoD's Howl of Discord: "Arr- COME TO PAPA!"
The cultist's battle cry: "Here, kitty, kitty, kitty."
But funniest of all is the paladin before she starts bounty hunting: "I deem your mandate just."
Sadly, though, I have never heard a WoD yell, "THINGY!"
I think the weirdest thing my heroes have ever done is when my level 19 monk started hunting instead of resting .

neo345

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2001 1:39 pm    Post subject: Heroes say/do the darndest things Reply with quote Back to top

lucky...
my best monk is level 8, and i've been playing for at least 95 days now...
neo345

------------------
"I know Kung Fu"

Martin

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2001 7:54 pm    Post subject: Heroes say/do the darndest things Reply with quote Back to top

I played Brashnard's Utimate Sphear of Power
and one of mine barbarians got 4 of the shards and a rouge of mine killed him and all of his idems fell on the ground and the rouge just stand there doing nothing when the action bar shows that he is recovering an idem.

------------------

Jed

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2001 5:47 pm    Post subject: Heroes say/do the darndest things Reply with quote Back to top

My 3rd thread to generate alot of posts.
WHOOHOO!
Once I was playing the urban renewal quest, I was busy with some rogues and some elves when all of a sudden, Ven Fairwhether comes on and says that I have lost.
The screen zooms to my palace and there, is a ratman, only one, just standing there. He took out my whole level three palace. And I had no outposts (also destroyed) and I had a huge kingdom. So I got mad, and then angrily killed any ratman with lightning bolts whenever I saw one.

------------------
Jed of Brittanica
Ooh, Pretty Star!--- Whickety-whack!--- He who laughs first is, uh, worth two in the bush!

neo345

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2001 9:07 pm    Post subject: Heroes say/do the darndest things Reply with quote Back to top

major ouch!

------------------
"I know Kung Fu"

Jed

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2001 5:36 pm    Post subject: Heroes say/do the darndest things Reply with quote Back to top

Imagine how I felt when I played Clash of the Empires. All those ratman brought up a rage inside me I never knew I had. They were the first to go.

------------------
Jed of Brittanica
Ooh, Pretty Star!--- Whickety-whack!--- He who laughs first is, uh, worth two in the bush!

neo345

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2001 5:48 pm    Post subject: Heroes say/do the darndest things Reply with quote Back to top

i've never liked ratmen. once, about 8 of em came, destroyed a whole outpost. not as bad as you, but oh well

------------------
"I know Kung Fu"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: