Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Heroes say/do the darndest things
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jed

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2001 7:42 pm    Post subject: Heroes say/do the darndest things Reply with quote Back to top

Here you can list strange things that heroes say or do. I've seen lots of strange things happen and I think you guys have too. I'm not sure. Maybe its just me. Oh well. Most of the saying things will probably be easter egg lines but just for the people who haven't heard them.
BTW, has any1 ever heard some1 say and easter egg line in the game?

-------------

Solarus:
Standing in front of a guardouse, her action is attacking, yet she is just standing there, preventing others from garrosoning the gaurdhouse, so I have 7 people standing there waiting to get into the gaurdhouse. Had to destroy it and build a new one.

Adept:
"Only Lunord can break winds"

------------------
Jed of Brittanica
Ooh, Pretty Star!

Tiger

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2001 1:23 am    Post subject: Heroes say/do the darndest things Reply with quote Back to top

The new gnome champs battle cry is "Now's my chance."
But I think a better one would've been an idea that someone came up with a long while back of having a gnome say in their cute squeeky voice "DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!"

Weirdest thing I ever saw happen was 2 vampires fighting each other and having their leach life spells being canceled out on their magic mirrors. It was the most annoying thing I've ever heard in the game, even more so then Ven's voice. *rimshot* Nyuk nyuk nyuk

Steven Of Nine

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2001 8:35 am    Post subject: Heroes say/do the darndest things Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Jed:
... so I have 7 people standing there waiting to get into the gaurdhouse. Had to destroy it and build a new one.

Would have been cheaper, I suspect, to simply dismiss the Solarus...

------------------
Shiny_Pony (Of Nine)

"Romance is not a malfunction"
- Kes, "Lifesigns"

Jed

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2001 7:48 pm    Post subject: Heroes say/do the darndest things Reply with quote Back to top

funny how I found out about dismissing 3 days later which really helped me with some annoying heroes. Anyway she was a pretty high level seven and was really not having any trouble so it would have been better to destroy the gaurdhouse anyway, besides it wasn't mine so I didn't really care, just gave me more power.

------------------
Jed of Brittanica
Ooh, Pretty Star!--- Whickety-whack!--- He who laughs first is, uh, worth two in the bush!

[This message has been edited by Jed (edited 25 April 2001).]

Jed

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2001 7:50 pm    Post subject: Heroes say/do the darndest things Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Tiger:
The new gnome champs battle cry is "Now's my chance."
But I think a better one would've been an idea that someone came up with a long while back of having a gnome say in their cute squeeky voice "DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE!"

Ohhh, I liked hearing a little tiny voice shouting DIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!. It brought me moments of joy to hear a little guy like that say something like that. I just got the expansion today from Amazon.com. For some reason though the transport box was badly beaten

------------------
Jed of Brittanica
Ooh, Pretty Star!--- Whickety-whack!--- He who laughs first is, uh, worth two in the bush!

YoshiHatchling

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2001 7:47 pm    Post subject: Heroes say/do the darndest things Reply with quote Back to top

Warriors of Discord buying Healing Potions.

------------------
"Character is destiny." -Heraclitus

Monag13

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2001 1:03 am    Post subject: Heroes say/do the darndest things Reply with quote Back to top

Pretty much all heroes buy healing potions. I love what the WoD's yell when they see an item to pick up "THINGY!!"

~rolls around laughing for a while~

It would be amusing to see tele-fragging incorporated into Majesty (for those of you who are also fps buffs).

------------------
He who laughs first is aah... worth two in the bush?

Zolom Windwalker

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2001 9:34 pm    Post subject: Heroes say/do the darndest things Reply with quote Back to top

although it is entirely possible i never noticed until i followed my cultist all day long too see him stealing frrom my houses

Jed

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2001 5:20 pm    Post subject: Heroes say/do the darndest things Reply with quote Back to top

i didn't know they stole from houses. oh well. I haven't seen any new strange behavior.

------------------
Jed of Brittanica

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2001 12:18 am    Post subject: Heroes say/do the darndest things Reply with quote Back to top

oooo... nice shiny coins... pretty pretty coins... here coiny coiny coiny...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Tiger

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2001 12:41 am    Post subject: Heroes say/do the darndest things Reply with quote Back to top

Has anyone ever seen a giant rat attack their palace? I had one do it in my last freestyle game, and my palace was level three!!! I cracked up as all my heroes came rushing in "defending the realm" from a rat. lol And it wasn't in the ravenous setting. Anybody know why this happened?

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2001 9:48 pm    Post subject: Heroes say/do the darndest things Reply with quote Back to top

well T, if I was a Giant Rat...
I'd probably at least have to try to take down YOUR palace also...

------------------
in SaNiTy,
MaD

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every second of it!!!
He's terribly dangerous. His brain is identical to yours...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2001 10:37 pm    Post subject: Heroes say/do the darndest things Reply with quote Back to top

What a great diversion! Distract heroes from their important business to defend the Realm from a Giant Rat. I wish I could recruit some for MP games.

Goldy

------------------
I never met a Ranger I didn't like.....

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2001 1:01 pm    Post subject: Heroes say/do the darndest things Reply with quote Back to top

Goldy, Goldy, Goldy.. umm, Goldy...
charmin' ain't easy... but it sure is fun!!!
especially Shih Tzus, but that's another story altogether... or maybe it's not...
ummm, where was I... oooo, pretty, pretty, pretty mousy...

------------------
in SaNiTy,
MaD

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every second of it!!!
He's terribly dangerous. His brain is identical to yours...

Zolom Windwalker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2001 5:34 pm    Post subject: Heroes say/do the darndest things Reply with quote Back to top

thats nothing ive seen a level 10 wizard run from a giant rat
AND BEFORE THAT HE KILLED A BUNCH OF SKELETONS AND WEREWOLVES WAS WALKING BACK TO TOWN AND COWERED FROM A GIANT RAT
i babysit my wizards too much and they still die
they fight a vampire and loser horribly
lousy reflect magic
my wizard was runnning from a werewolf at level 5 and he was so stupid didnt teleport until he got near town
all walking so slow then like he suddenly realizes OH I CAN TELEPORT!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: