Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

In praise of gnomes
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Child of Dauros

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2001 5:05 pm    Post subject: In praise of gnomes Reply with quote Back to top

GNOMES RULE!

You can buy for 900 crowns: 9 fast-buidling, fast moving, being able to keep your trading-posts alive GNOMES. If the enemy wrecks a gnome hovel a new one will stand in minutes for no extra cost. besides that, thanks to there reasonable parry and dodge they can even hold a opponent busy for a some time since you can easily replace them with new ones.

------------------
Born in the light of Dauros, raised in the light of Dauros, died in service of Dauros.

[This message has been edited by Child of Dauros (edited 11 April 2001).]

Jed

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2001 9:02 pm    Post subject: In praise of gnomes Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Goldy_Bear:
How about this, Jed? In Quest play with Elves present in your Kingdom you get a 100% bonus gold at all markets. There are Quests in which large quantities of gold is helpful in winning.

In multiplayer games Elves are crucial. I rarely win without them. Although the marketplace bonus is only 50% in MP games it is still a significant advantage.

Goldy

Thanks. Now I use always use elves, after my gnomes have done all that they really can anyway.

------------------
Jed of Brittanica
Ooh, Pretty Star!

neo345

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2001 7:26 pm    Post subject: In praise of gnomes Reply with quote Back to top

i hate elves. you can only get 2 from each bungalow

------------------
"I know Kung Fu"
"Outside of a dog, book is man's best friend. Inside, it's too dark to read"
"Every ship can be a minesweeper. Once..."

YoshiHatchling

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2001 3:22 pm    Post subject: In praise of gnomes Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, u can only get 2 from each bungalow, but the bungalows cost much less than a Dwarven Settlement, and they produce more gold to boot. And it's quicker and cheaper to get Elves than Dwarves (although I still like Dwarves).

------------------
"Character is destiny." -Heraclitus

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: