Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

What would you be?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
silly toy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2001 5:06 pm    Post subject: What would you be? Reply with quote Back to top

cultis becose thay know how to have fun

MasterMage

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2001 9:04 pm    Post subject: What would you be? Reply with quote Back to top

I'd be a monk who also studies to be a wizard. The monk half because they're the best units of the game, and the wizard because they're just downright awesome! Also, this combo would make the most powerful unit ever! HAHAHAHA!

------------------
My services are needed... AGAIN!

Zorn

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2001 10:31 pm    Post subject: What would you be? Reply with quote Back to top

if i could id definately choose necromancer (male)

but talking about the monks though...you know when you click on their building and they do their little chant, then you hear a CRACK (thump). reminded me of monty python and the holy grail where the monks would be walking by chanting and then smack themselves in their heads with their boards (wonder if thats where cyberlore got the idea?)

Warlord Kain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2001 10:38 pm    Post subject: What would you be? Reply with quote Back to top

Since I am not a woman, and thus not a Paladin, i shall be the mighty warrior.

Give me a quest, oh mighty soveriegn.

------------------
May your arrow always find its mark.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Soldier of Gondor

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2001 2:56 pm    Post subject: What would you be? Reply with quote Back to top

I believe Paladin was historically a male term. I'm not sure of it's verbal derivations but I think it was used by the English to describe the warriors of the Crusades. I think...

Actually, before Majesty, I had never seen a paladin class that was female by default. I don't particularly like the idea either. (Not being sexist, just realistic...I don't want to offend any ladies, of course.)

------------------
-Loyal Soldier of Gondor

Living evidence that profanity in no way implies a limited vocabulary.

Ven Fairweather

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2001 10:41 pm    Post subject: What would you be? Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Zorn:

but talking about the monks though...you know when you click on their building and they do their little chant, then you hear a CRACK (thump). reminded me of monty python and the holy grail where the monks would be walking by chanting and then smack themselves in their heads with their boards (wonder if thats where cyberlore got the idea?)

Zorn-
As the voice of the Monk (among others)I can remember actually making that Monty Python joke/reference when I began chanting. Whether Cyberlore planned to do it anyway I cannot say but the sound engineer Jack Cameron has a great sense of humor. You should hear the stuff we couldn't put in the game...

heh heh heh.....
maybe in the Expansion...

------------------
George Ledoux - VoiceOver Talent
http://geocities.com/georgeledoux1961/
Do YOU hear "the voices" ?

Foldalake

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2001 3:26 pm    Post subject: What would you be? Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Soldier of Gondor:
I'd be the male equivalent of a preistess, more specifically a Necromancer.

Just a thought: Wouldn't the male equivalent of a preistess be a priest???

FFDREAM

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2001 1:07 am    Post subject: What would you be? Reply with quote Back to top

Me, I'd be a warroir, for all the reasons Tiger put , plus I'm already skilled with the use of a blade. I wish I could show you all my 6 foot bastard sword. I've been learning since Jr. High, and I'm pretty skilled. Now all I have to learn is how to forge my own sword, now that'd be kewl.

------------------
He who plays more, talks less.
Don't quote me on that.

DragonWizard

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2001 11:30 am    Post subject: What would you be? Reply with quote Back to top

Either a wizard (again a bit obvious) or a cutist.

The wizard is has the best spells of all the can enter the kingdom with no restrictions

The cultist because it can charm animals and has a ranged attack. Their so much safer.

Xetu the Strong

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2001 7:52 pm    Post subject: What would you be? Reply with quote Back to top

A cutist?
Anyway, I'd be a monk (duh!).

------------------
It really gets annoying when my colleagues slack off...
Glory to Dauros!

Adept

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2001 4:28 pm    Post subject: What would you be? Reply with quote Back to top

Despite my username, I'd be a Cultist. They don't die, and they can charm animals. As an added bonus, everyone would think I was useless, and I wouldn't get drafted for any crazy quests.

------------------
Give me speed, Lunord!

Xetu the Strong

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2001 5:40 pm    Post subject: What would you be? Reply with quote Back to top

Cultists don't die. Ha! In WoK, the enemy barbs keep on killing my level 10 cultists. Of course, that's all I've been playing...

Child of Dauros

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2001 9:49 am    Post subject: What would you be? Reply with quote Back to top

A monk. Come and hit me you stupid warrior of Discord... oh wait, i'm not suposed to talk!

....silence....

------------------
Born in the light of Dauros, raised in the light of Dauros, died in service of Dauros.

Arkhain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2001 8:42 pm    Post subject: What would you be? Reply with quote Back to top

Vendral invincible hide, incinerating breath and inhuman power.

Shohoku

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2001 9:05 pm    Post subject: What would you be? Reply with quote Back to top

If I could, I would be a Ranger. I didn't choose to write that tale a while back for nothing, you know? ^_-

Besides, wild adventure builds character.

------------------
Quazi-normal, semi-normal, the margerine of normal, the Diet Coke of normal, only one calorie, not quite normal enough.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: