Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Gnome Champions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shohoku

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2001 9:39 pm    Post subject: Gnome Champions Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, the readme says that Gnomes become Gnome Champions at level 8. I did notice that they got a portrait change and an outfit change. I've also noticed the name change. However, I have had some Gnomes that still say Gnome under their picture at level 11 or so, even though they have already gotten the outfit/portrait change. Does the change take some time to take effect or do they have to do something special like getting a Ribbon at the Fairgrounds or what?

------------------
Quazi-normal, semi-normal, the margerine of normal, the Diet Coke of normal, only one calorie, not quite normal enough.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Jed

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2001 7:35 pm    Post subject: Gnome Champions Reply with quote Back to top

I've never had gnome champions. I had a couple level 10 gnomes and they were just regular gnomes.

------------------
Jed of Brittanica
Ooh, Pretty Star!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: