Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

The New Ranger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Archmage

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2001 6:16 am    Post subject: The New Ranger Reply with quote Back to top

The new, Northern Expansion, Rangers are a lot better. I was playing a free style quest and all of my four Rangers were levels 8, 9, 10, or 11. They all had Fire Balm. These Rangers were together in a pack and were wiping any monster around them out in *snaps fingers* seconds!!! I've never noticed this before from Rangers.

Now I'm building a Ranger's Guild as one of the first buildings. The Ranger is definitly one of the dominating forces in my Kingdoms!

------------------
"Now where did I put my spellbook?..."

Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2001 8:35 am    Post subject: The New Ranger Reply with quote Back to top

All the heroes seem beefed up. I am unsure as to whether their initial stats have been modified for each hero type or whether the additional spells from the Magic Bazaar are making the difference. A Prima Strategy Guide might clarify this (HINT, HINT).

But if you noticed, the Quests and monsters have also been beefed up. I don't think the old wimpy heroes could have handled the North of Ardania.

Goldy

P.S. The hero that I have noticed that has really improved is the Cultist. These heroes don't seem so wimpy anymore either.

------------------
I never met a Ranger I didn't like.....

[This message has been edited by Goldy_Bear (edited 12 April 2001).]

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Falotar

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2001 8:48 am    Post subject: The New Ranger Reply with quote Back to top

Ahem, but the Rangers did that in the South too. Team up, that is. At least when fighting minotaurs. But, doubtless, they are better in the North. (Adventure builds character.)

------------------
Praise Dauros!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: