Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

The defeat of Krolm
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Capt. Burton

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2001 3:54 pm    Post subject: The defeat of Krolm Reply with quote Back to top

Hmmm. Thanks, Goldy. Oh well....

Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2001 1:24 pm    Post subject: The defeat of Krolm Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Kandar:
....Agrela-Dauros beats Krypta-Fervus.....

Many excellent MP players are going with Krypta-Fervus over Agrela-Dauros in LPS games these days. Played correctly Priestesses' skeletons combined with the wither spell virtually neutalize Paladins. Monks with magic resistance have a better chance against Krypta but are very slow and may be defeated by superior numbers of the cheaper forces of Chaos. In the original Majesty, WoD's used to be a an expensive joke. In the Expansion, the forces of Chaos have been beefed up even more because the WoD's Howl of Discord now makes this hero a serious threat.

Goldy

------------------
"The Law of the Forum Mommy is above all others." - Xetu the Strong

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Golem XV

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2001 3:24 pm    Post subject: The defeat of Krolm Reply with quote Back to top

i love wods and shiny pony can verify that at equaly hight lvl 8+ they can go toe to toe with a solarii which is a big improvement and that funniest thing is to watch them during a lighting storm losing less then half there life where as a pally would die from it

------------------
The King of Typos and Streamofconciousness is here

Steven Of Nine

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2001 11:32 pm    Post subject: The defeat of Krolm Reply with quote Back to top

I will certainly attest to their ability to shrug off a lightning storm.

I also wanted to let Cpt. Burton know that playtesting has not been done on the new Krolm in MajX, but had been perfected in the old Maj. It got to the point where ANY map that used 20k or more gold was perfect for a Krolm rush.

The secret was using gnomes to build Krolm Temples in the CORNERS of the map, then leading the Barbs with a trail of breadcrumb (100 gold flags) into the enemy town.

I also would like to add to Golem's comment about Fairgrounds choices. I also have stopped using a simple Magic Tourney, and run a Free For All most of the time. The exception is in Krolm games, where I run a Hand to Hand exclusively once I have 2 Krolm and 1 Warrior's Guild.

------------------
Shiny_Pony (Of Nine)

"Romance is not a malfunction"
- Kes, "Lifesigns"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: