Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

gold

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
silly toy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2001 3:46 am    Post subject: gold Reply with quote Back to top

who has made to most gold while leving the game alone

------------------
I follow you, i lead you about a round,
through bog, through bush through brake, through brier:
Sometimes a horse I'll be , some times a hound,
A hog a headless bear, sometimes a fire;
And neigh, and bark, and grunt, and roar, and burn
Like horse, hound, hog, bear, fire, at every turn

morten-larsen

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2001 10:18 am    Post subject: gold Reply with quote Back to top

i made 100,000 in Deal With The Demon

Kit5150

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2001 10:50 am    Post subject: gold Reply with quote Back to top

i think either cooker or xus amegoy holds the record with about 2.1 million

if you go over 2 million, it will take you back down to 2 million. i think he extored with about 100000 in the extortion fund, thus, had about 2.1 million for a split second.

------------------
I am the eyes and ears of this institution, my friends...By the way, that clocks' 20 minutes fast.

Tyriel

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2001 8:19 pm    Post subject: gold Reply with quote Back to top

Well, I don't think its possible to go over the 2mil gold cap unless its w/ the 'fill this bag' cheat, but then, it only lasts for a split second. I've tried the extortion trick (I tried everything just so I could get that 70k to build my 7th fairgrounds) and it has never worked for me, not even for a split second like the 'fill this bag' cheat does. Heh, I currently have 9mil stored in one of my marketplaces (Turned tax collection off on EVERY SINGLE one of my buildings) but the thing is.. instead of havin a huge extortion rate, the extort button is dimmed and it says if I'd press it, I'd extort a huge (well, or small, depending on how you look at it) negative amount (like -23mil or so) Guess thats a bug/glitch when you get a lota money stored.

------------------
"The world was dark, people were dying, there was one single candle, a ray of hope, a shining beacon of light, then.. I blew it out"

Tiger

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2001 12:58 am    Post subject: gold Reply with quote Back to top

People, we all need to get lives.... badly!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: