Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Wizard towers

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
morten-larsen

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2001 5:04 pm    Post subject: Wizard towers Reply with quote Back to top

Am i the only one here that thinks that Wizard towers are very very bad? Come on. They cant hit the monsters and when they for a change do its only 1 point og damage. Completely waste of the peoples money.
Agree?

Mardoc

PostPosted: Sat Feb 10, 2001 11:04 pm    Post subject: Wizard towers Reply with quote Back to top

The major advantages of Wizard towers are: Distraction - the golem will smash the tower while your heroes smash him, and extending the guild spell range. Lighting Storm can be very effective but you must have towers to cast it long range.

The Archmage

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2001 5:54 am    Post subject: Wizard towers Reply with quote Back to top

Wizard's Towers I think are really great to have. A lone Tower can take out some pretty powerful monsters and a pair of them can take out a Dragon. They also serve as a distraction. While a Dragon is attacking your Tower, a Wizard can be pelting the Dragon with fire/energy balls. The Wizard's levels go shooting up! They also give you more spell range for your Wizard Sovereign Spells.

------------------
"Now where did I put my spellbook?..."

Supreme Admiral

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2001 1:34 pm    Post subject: Wizard towers Reply with quote Back to top

I think the major advantage of wizard towers is that unlike guard houses they don't double in cost every time you produce one. But then again the enchantments basically take care of that. They are really just for extending the range of soveriegn spells. But on "Quest for the Crown" they seemed to be able to take out a few Minotaurs. Oh well.

------------------
Supreme Admiral
Armada Commander

[This message has been edited by Supreme Admiral (edited 11 February 2001).]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: