Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Are you MELTING ?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chris

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2000 1:01 am    Post subject: Are you MELTING ? Reply with quote Back to top

two or more kingdoms usually duke it out, but occasionally people decide to band tgether against dificult settings.

------------------
}--[>>>>>>
___
/ + \
\__./
.\_/

Animedragon

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2000 4:48 pm    Post subject: Are you MELTING ? Reply with quote Back to top

Battle of the ages!!! Good vs. Good vs. Evil vs. something else... yeah! That is the way it is done!

------------------
***... when superstition and the sword ruled... ***

Chris

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2000 8:09 pm    Post subject: Are you MELTING ? Reply with quote Back to top

of cource it is do you think i'm stupid/ignorant or something?

------------------
cleanliness isn't close to godliness, laziness is

[This message has been edited by Chris (edited 06 November 2000).]

Tiger

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2000 3:23 am    Post subject: Are you MELTING ? Reply with quote Back to top

Say um, S'charta or whatever your name is, have you seen Shiney Pony's Wizard strategy article on the Majesty Dragon site?

Drake 88

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2000 8:08 am    Post subject: Are you MELTING ? Reply with quote Back to top

No....How do you get their

------------------
Insanity is good for you

Jokka das Trevas

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2000 10:58 am    Post subject: Are you MELTING ? Reply with quote Back to top

I've just discovered a good way to keep vampires from melting your pretty-expensive-and-high-level-wizards.

First, you must be attacked by one, so you know there are wampires in this map
After that, you must stay alert to yellow dots in the map... as soon as you see one, go after it. If it's a vampire AND he's near some hero(ANY HERO), cast Wither on him BEFORE he's got his dawn magic mirror. Chances are that he'll be so slow that he won't have time to attack and cast mirror, so he'll just attack unmirrored.

I've tried it again in a map with many vampires(Tomb of Dragon King, I think), and it worked marvelously! Sure, after priestess are well envolved, they can charm vampires but that's later...

------------------
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Gnomes are great... for monster meal!

Elves are way too delicate for fight...

What can I say? Dwarfs rules! :)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Jokka das Trevas

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2000 11:01 am    Post subject: Are you MELTING ? Reply with quote Back to top

Oh, and if you do not go kripta(I almost always do, I do love necromancer stuff and caracters with attitude ehehehe), you can use petrify from dauros too(before he uses mirror)

------------------

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Jokka das Trevas

PostPosted: Thu Dec 14, 2000 11:01 am    Post subject: Are you MELTING ? Reply with quote Back to top

Oh, and if you do not go kripta(I almost always do, I do love necromancer stuff and characters with attitude ehehehe), you can use petrify from dauros too(before he uses mirror)

------------------

Tiger

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2000 3:00 am    Post subject: Are you MELTING ? Reply with quote Back to top

Drake, have you by any chance seen the little "search" thingie at the top right hand part of the screen?

Imperator

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2000 11:40 am    Post subject: Are you MELTING ? Reply with quote Back to top

My wizard survival rate is about say, 75-80%. Generally I build my wizard's guilds around 1 fairgounds. So as soon as they are made they pretty much go right in. Sometimes if they don't have the money I post an explore flag right on them so they can get money. the 20-25% that die are in the early game when there is no fairgrounds.

Drake 88

PostPosted: Sun Dec 17, 2000 11:53 am    Post subject: Are you MELTING ? Reply with quote Back to top

Ohhhh Tank you

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: