Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Survey for Combination

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cooker

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2000 2:13 pm    Post subject: Survey for Combination Reply with quote Back to top

What is your Favorite combination for Last Palace Standing ,30k ,new settlement , no monster, 2 player, large map?

Mine is, in building oder

Darous , Agrela , Hilla , dwarf
Default : slow growth
Strong : powerful endgame

Kit5150

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2000 2:40 pm    Post subject: Survey for Combination Reply with quote Back to top

units: krypta, solarii, and rangers (nonhuman race = elf), and wizards/WoDs to finish the job

strategy: maintain economic edge via efficient sovereign spell usage, and push inns closer and closer to enemy town.

YoshiHatchling

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2000 3:44 pm    Post subject: Survey for Combination Reply with quote Back to top

For me, it's this:

Units: Paladins and Solarii make up the majority of my army. I support them with a few Monks, Elves, and Healers.

Non-Human Race: Elves, but if I go for Krypta/Fervus, I'll go for Dwarves, cause none of Krypta's or Fervus's units have the willpower to resist the Elven Lounges.

My strategy: Build Inns, Trading Posts, Guardhouses, and Wizard Towers outside my town and gradually closer to the enemy, and then... well, you can guess the rest.

------------------
No bird soars too high, if he soars with his own wings.

Tiger

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2000 10:04 pm    Post subject: Survey for Combination Reply with quote Back to top

Whats so great about building inns next to a rival town? Don't they distract your peasants and tax collectors and just wind up getting destroyed easily? Plus building a lot would get you lots of sewers around your town.

YoshiHatchling

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2000 2:19 pm    Post subject: Survey for Combination Reply with quote Back to top

I just build an Inn or two outside the enemy town (not real far, but plenty away from the enemy's buildings, if ya know what I mean). Once the Inn is built, I just take it off the tax route. With all the Marketplaces and Gardens and Inns I usually have, money isn't a huge concern if I'm playing Elves. Or if I just have a lot of shopaholic heroes...

This gives my heroes attacking the city a place to rest without having to retreat all the way back to my city (especially useful if that particular hero is slow as molasses).

------------------

Tiger

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2000 10:17 pm    Post subject: Survey for Combination Reply with quote Back to top

But don't any other heroes that chased your slow hero to the Inn start attacking the Inn because it's an enemy structure?

YoshiHatchling

PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2000 4:55 am    Post subject: Survey for Combination Reply with quote Back to top

Not always. Unless you sizeably flag it, there is a chance that your units will ignore a building. Yesterday, I had several Paladins and Elves walk right by an enemy building while they were hunting, and didn't do anything.

------------------

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: