Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Adepts
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Golem XV

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2000 8:45 pm    Post subject: Adepts Reply with quote Back to top

hey what can i say adepts suck espically in multiplayer they die really quickly and the worst thing is that you can get solrii(how ever you spell it)

feldegast

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2000 5:22 am    Post subject: Adepts Reply with quote Back to top

I never use Adepts - Solarii rocks!!!

YoshiHatchling

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2000 10:52 am    Post subject: Adepts Reply with quote Back to top

Yep- Solarii are, IMO, the best warriors in the game after Monks.

The idea for Adepts was good, but Adepts are too expensive for what you get, which is basically a souped-up Ranger with high dodge/parry skills.

------------------
I want to believe.

Blastoiseu

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2000 2:19 pm    Post subject: Adepts Reply with quote Back to top

Ya. Solarii hit's an adept 2 times and the adept is down.

~Blastoiseu

------------------
Why are you looking here?

Signature v1.5

Tiger

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2000 2:57 pm    Post subject: Adepts Reply with quote Back to top

So what should be done? Should they soup up the adepts a bit or make them a little more affordable?

feldegast

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2000 3:50 pm    Post subject: Adepts Reply with quote Back to top

More affordable is what I think. It's not necessary to beef them up, when they did that with the barbs in the 1.3 patch they were too strong, I think, and we don't need more of those heroes. So I think the cost for them should be lowered to say, maybe 350 or 400 which is a more sensible cost for the Adepts, IMO.

Emperor

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2000 3:59 pm    Post subject: Adepts Reply with quote Back to top

Solarii are definetely better than Adepts, but as of late, i've been using adepts(more of a challenge). Although i always use paladins and monks.(Cultists are a little too much challenge).

Golem XV

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2000 8:43 pm    Post subject: Adepts Reply with quote Back to top

adpets would be better if they had an offisive spell like the solrr do then they wouldnt be as bad

Tiger

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2000 9:50 pm    Post subject: Adepts Reply with quote Back to top

One thing that can be said about the adepts however is that their guild spells are superior. The winged feet is very helpful, especially with dwarves. And the Whirlwind spell is great because it disrupts your enemies AND causes damage!

Kit5150

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2000 6:53 am    Post subject: Adepts Reply with quote Back to top

im gonna throw something in about comparing their guild spells:

in single player, yes, i agree, lunord has superior spells. winged feet can be constantly used on all 6 peasants, and anything else that strikes your fancy. wind storm is too expensive for the outcome, imho.

in multiplayer, fire strike is just plain ridiculous. for 350 gold, my opponent can torch any wandering low level wizard or priestess he sees? oh yeah, he can just sit back toasting my tax collectors too from infinite distances, so long as he can see them. this spell should cost at least 600, maybe more.

Tiger

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2000 12:17 pm    Post subject: Adepts Reply with quote Back to top

Ok I take it back Kit. If what you said is true, even the Solari guild spells are superior.

Golem XV

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2000 3:30 pm    Post subject: Adepts Reply with quote Back to top

as tiger pointed out what should we do about it

Kandar

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2000 3:58 am    Post subject: Adepts Reply with quote Back to top

Fwahahahaha!

The adept debate is pretty much the same as the cultist debate...because they are both inferior compared to other heroes of the same cost many people don't use them. I think that for the adept his parry/dodge skills should be raised until he can compete with the solarii, especially since he has a staff and leather armor, the solarii has chain and a mace.

Fwahahahaha! Three Cheers for Fervus!

------------------
"I don't suffer from insanity...I enjoy every minute of it!"

Kandar, Cultist of Fervus

Golem XV

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2000 8:01 pm    Post subject: Adepts Reply with quote Back to top

does anyone think about my idea an offinsive spell for the adepts

YoshiHatchling

PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2000 6:07 am    Post subject: Adepts Reply with quote Back to top

Hmmm... Wouldn't be a bad idea, Golem. But I think that the main problem with Adepts is that they're too expensive for what you get.

------------------
No bird soars too high, if he soars with his own wings.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: