Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Cultists stink
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tiger

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2000 11:11 pm    Post subject: Cultists stink Reply with quote Back to top

Cultists powerful?? Damn I nearly did a spit take! lol Cultists are freakin weak man! EXCEPT when they turn to bears they become somewhat strong. But no ammount of convincing in the world will get me (or Kit probably) to believe that a cultist that's below the level where he can turn into a bear with 3 rats or rocs following him around is very powerful at all. Why the heck are you guys trying to argue with me anyway? I'm trying to suggest that cultists be improved and made a bit stronger. Don't ya want that?

TaleSpinner

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2000 11:50 pm    Post subject: Cultists stink Reply with quote Back to top

I've noticed that Cultists seem to level-up pretty quick. In some scenarios, I follow a newly-recruited Cultist around and baby-sit him till he reaches Hellbear levels. And that doesn't take very long. Once, I had a Cultist say , 'Ooo.. Pretty Star!' about 3-4 times per encounter. (can't remember what he was poking at, though)

Plus, they're pretty quick little buggers and they usually get to the scene of bounty in a short time. And once a cultist goes after a bounty on a Hellbear den, you normally end up with 1 destroyed den + 3 free hellbears.

I do agree that they should be a little more lethal - let's see what Tiger's got posted in the wishlist...

My ($2 / 100) worth.

------------------
"Us? We're just Honest Merchants and Harmless Diplomats."

Kandar

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2000 3:16 am    Post subject: Cultists stink Reply with quote Back to top

Fwahahahaha!

What is it...bash the cultist day here in the forum? No matter. If you guys want the cultist souped up in the expansion or whatever, fine by me.

Hmm...I wonder what it would be like to see a cultist take out a monk all by himself....

Fwahahahaha! Three Cheers for Fervus!

------------------
"I don't suffer from insanity...I enjoy every minute of it!"

Kandar, Cultist of Fervus

Tiger

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2000 12:38 am    Post subject: Cultists stink Reply with quote Back to top

Exactly! all I'm saying is a cultist should at least stand a chance against a Monk. I'm not saying if he got in a brawl with one a victory would be garanteed but he should stand a better chance, at least a small one.
Oh by the way Kandar, I think your prozac perscription has arrived at the pharmacy.

Kandar

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2000 3:54 am    Post subject: Cultists stink Reply with quote Back to top

Fwahahaha!

I am willing to admit that the cultist can stand some improvement, but all I am saying is that the are not as bad as some people make them out to be. There are alot of ideas to make them better, I just hope that the next patch takes this into account.

Oh, and thank you Tiger. I was wondering when that would come in.

Fwahahaha! Three Cheers for Fervus!

------------------
"I don't suffer from insanity...I enjoy every minute of it!"

Kandar, Cultist of Fervus

LifeStealer the Ghost

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2000 1:00 am    Post subject: Cultists stink Reply with quote Back to top

I don't know, I like cultist. Especially when you have a lvl 2 Rouge's guild around. I've seen 5 kill a dragon, dragons don't do to good against things they can't see. I love to see them run around, and I am always thank ful for the creatures they charm that stay in the city, it has saved me several times before.

I am a peasant, I boy-kot, no more guilds for you!

------------------
We are all on a mission
www.magewar.com

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: