Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Healers beserk!!!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Axeman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2000 12:30 pm    Post subject: Healers beserk!!! Reply with quote Back to top

Thats funny. The healer changed from beserking to fighting. When did she change her action? I always thought, if a hero is beserking they don't change actions until they die or finish the fight.

If a hero is beserking, will they run away at low hit points or just stay there and die?

Sorcerer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2000 12:43 pm    Post subject: Healers beserk!!! Reply with quote Back to top

Usually stay&die. She changed her action because they should not berserk - but they do!

Axeman

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2000 3:10 pm    Post subject: Healers beserk!!! Reply with quote Back to top

Healer speaking: "DIIEEEE!!! Oops, I'm not supposed to do that. Must calm down."

BTW, I think you spelled berserk wrong on the thread topic. You had me confused when posting my other reply.

[This message has been edited by Axeman (edited 07-27-2000).]

Sorcerer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2000 11:46 pm    Post subject: Healers beserk!!! Reply with quote Back to top

Some time ago there was a question by Kit in trivia about
Quote:
7) true or false: a newly recruited hero that has an enemy in sight will always berserk.
The answer was meant to be
Quote:
7)false - healers dont berserk.
But I just had a chance to see a healer berserk - and this happened twice. A freestyle game with some easy settings like Enchanted forest, Defenders of Law, 30k, but Monstrous horde. A just recruited healer with a giant rat and a dragon (with the rat attacking her) started to berserk. She was casting her AoP (or was that Meditation?) at the same time. I had enough time to take actually 4 screenshots of it. Then she changed action to fighting. The second time she changed action so fast I couldn't grab a shot of it. I know that they don't berserk for a long time - but principally they do.

Kit5150

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2000 9:27 am    Post subject: Healers beserk!!! Reply with quote Back to top

i meant that healers don't automatically berserk upon recruitment. they can, but sometimes, they dont

hehe, everyone is so hypercritical of me these days

Sorcerer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2000 12:59 pm    Post subject: Healers beserk!!! Reply with quote Back to top

Not everyone, only me...

Emperor

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2000 12:57 am    Post subject: Healers beserk!!! Reply with quote Back to top

I see healers berserk all the time.

PurpleAnt

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2000 6:22 pm    Post subject: Healers beserk!!! Reply with quote Back to top

I had a weird experience playing Slay the Mighty Dragon...Vendral turned up before I'd found the magic sword (after about 10 days) and just hovered by the Agrela temple, which at that point had only one healer, who came out and started beserking. Vendral was NOT attacking...other heroes went into defending the realm mode and fought Vendral who just hovered. This carried on for several days so I kept on making healers who immediately started defending home as they were created...my healers got up to about level 14 by the time I found the magic sword, and it was all easy from then on in. Vendral didn't even start attacking once he was losing HPs, and died without causing any deaths, carnage, arson or stress. It was all most peculiar.

Those Healers can be tough chicks when they are actually forced to fight.

Axeman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2000 11:02 pm    Post subject: Healers beserk!!! Reply with quote Back to top

Yesterday I saw a healer go berserk.(She got killed right outside her temple and ressurected then berserked)

I probably never never noticed healers berserking because I don't use dauros/agrela that much.

Dark Kyosuke

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2000 10:01 pm    Post subject: Healers beserk!!! Reply with quote Back to top

The way i see it, its still the same answer-
Just change it to 'Healers rarely berserk', as healers almost never berserk out of guilds... Or at all... Ah, you knew that already, i see...

Xus Amegoy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2000 10:05 pm    Post subject: Healers beserk!!! Reply with quote Back to top

It would be nice if healers went on a healing berserk where they ran around furiously healing your heroes.

BTW, anymore trivia soon, Kit?

------------------
I look into the mirror; the Warrior's all I see.
------------------
Scions of Correction: If You're Wrong, We'll Fix It. If We're Wrong, So What?

IAMCANDAIN

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2000 4:46 am    Post subject: Healers beserk!!! Reply with quote Back to top

healing bersark......wow.....i seen the healer go up agaist the dragon(she died and resurrected and go at the dragon again.....)

Sorcerer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2000 2:36 pm    Post subject: Healers beserk!!! Reply with quote Back to top

If healers have high enough levels they can kill practically everything. Imagine - onstrous horde, teen level healers. A dragon attacks temple to Agrela, they all go "defending home". As the temple is just next to them, they don't have to "go to be reborn". Constantly reborning healers take the dragon out on their own. Things like these happen to me.

Dark Kyosuke

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2000 10:09 pm    Post subject: Healers beserk!!! Reply with quote Back to top

Next time, i am filling my kingdom with temples to Agrella...

DLione

PostPosted: Thu Aug 31, 2000 8:12 pm    Post subject: Healers beserk!!! Reply with quote Back to top

I don't normally play with Agrela as I prefer Cultist and WoD, but the one time I did play with Agrela... I loved it, was playing a freestyle game and a dragon attacked, the first two never came near Agrela, but the 3rd did and my Healers jumped incredibly because they were the only ones hitting it. Yes, its the same scenario (dragon) and yes, its been spoken of before, but, just wanted to throw more support in for the Healers. When they actually fight, they jump nicely. I believe also, even though other heroes fought the other two dragons, the Healers with that one dragon, became some of my most highest on that game.

------------------
"Death is not everything. It is more cruel not to be able to die."

[This message has been edited by DLione (edited 31 August 2000).]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: