Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Monks are powerful indeed
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blastoiseu

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2000 9:46 pm    Post subject: Monks are powerful indeed Reply with quote Back to top

Does anyone know what level monks get to use their critical damage hit? (you know when the monk is hitting a golem, it suddenly has half hp and you hear an echoing of something)

~Blastoiseu

------------------
Why are you looking here?

Signature v1.5

Xus Amegoy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2000 11:07 pm    Post subject: Monks are powerful indeed Reply with quote Back to top

Level 1.

------------------
I look into the mirror; the Warrior's all I see.
------------------
Scions of Correction: If You're Wrong, We'll Fix It. If We're Wrong, So What?

Xendar

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2000 8:38 am    Post subject: Monks are powerful indeed Reply with quote Back to top

I can never seem to get my monks to do anything though. Granted I have paladins, wizards, and rangers that go rampaging through the countryside, but I think monks are far too slow to have much offensive value. Defensively they are excellent, but if they were a little faster I think they would be much better...

-Xendar

Xus Amegoy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2000 1:43 pm    Post subject: Monks are powerful indeed Reply with quote Back to top

I agree. I hardly ever use monks. The only reason I ever use the good forces is for Paladins or if I'm forced to.

------------------
------------------

Sorcerer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2000 3:50 pm    Post subject: Monks are powerful indeed Reply with quote Back to top

Paladins are a bit too expensive for me, I can't get them if I need tham fast from the start. So if I go good I make healers. They are really great and follows anything. BTW - they practically can't really die - they level really faast and reborn for each level. And they follow even warriors - when warriors are in teen levels they are pretty strong.

Blastoiseu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2000 6:12 pm    Post subject: Monks are powerful indeed Reply with quote Back to top

well actually if it's level 1 and it dies it still gets reborn,then it dies if it dies again.

I meant mostly,I've never seen a lv.1-3 monk do that critical damage thing.

~Blastoiseu

------------------

Signature v1.5

Xus Amegoy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2000 8:40 pm    Post subject: Monks are powerful indeed Reply with quote Back to top

It doesn't matter what level they're at-they still have the same chance of making a critical hit. Barbarians are the only ones that get better chances as they level up (1% for each level).

------------------
------------------

Apple

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2000 11:33 pm    Post subject: Monks are powerful indeed Reply with quote Back to top

I read somewhere that the Iron Will spell gives a Critical Hit 6%. Never tested it though.

("I will my blow to be a critical hit,
I will my blow to be a critical hit,
I will my blow to be a critical hit...")

Sorcerer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2000 12:53 am    Post subject: Monks are powerful indeed Reply with quote Back to top

Blastoiseu - lvl 1 is a lvel and if a healer is killed on lvl 1 she reborns once, lvl 2 -twice, etc. lvl 20 healer...

Blastoiseu

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2000 8:15 am    Post subject: Monks are powerful indeed Reply with quote Back to top

I didn't say lv.1 wasn't a level.

~Blastoiseu

------------------

Signature v1.5

Sorcerer

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2000 8:39 am    Post subject: Monks are powerful indeed Reply with quote Back to top

Isn't one of us a bit agressive today? Go and play Fertile Plains, it's great fun everytime...

Blastoiseu

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2000 8:42 am    Post subject: Monks are powerful indeed Reply with quote Back to top

I love it when the elves die all at once when you put a lightning storm on a group of them...

"No fun, at all"

~Blastoiseu

------------------

Signature v1.5

Kit5150

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2000 2:26 pm    Post subject: Monks are powerful indeed Reply with quote Back to top

when the elves all die at the same time, its more like:

"no no no fun no fun fun fun at at at all at all all all"

Xus Amegoy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2000 7:48 pm    Post subject: Monks are powerful indeed Reply with quote Back to top

Sounds like a stuttering elf. hehe, boy would that be funny. Maybe in Majesty2 they could have heroes that randomly have speech impediments. Imagine trying to comprehend a WoD with a lisp?

------------------
------------------

Golem XV

PostPosted: Sat Aug 12, 2000 7:58 pm    Post subject: Monks are powerful indeed Reply with quote Back to top

that like hold down the easter egg command like the WoD on is That That That That That That That That That That That Tickles Tickles Tickles Tickles Tickles Tickles Tickles Tickles Tickles Tickles Tickles

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: