Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Something weird... really weird...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BurgerKing

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2000 3:39 am    Post subject: Something weird... really weird... Reply with quote Back to top

We all know what the Elven Lounge is for right? So here's the deal... I saw a lv.15 Paladin(female at that!) 'relaxing at Elven Lounge'.

Am I wrong in thinking what I think the Lounge is for? Or does the Lounge serve ladies?

Jay Adan

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2000 7:32 am    Post subject: Something weird... really weird... Reply with quote Back to top

The lounge services everybody. It's an equal opportunity den of vice.

------------------
- Jay Adan
- Cyberlore Studios

Oskar III

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2000 4:39 am    Post subject: Something weird... really weird... Reply with quote Back to top

I sure hope so, as my first customer EVER ( I mean ever since I got the game, and the first time I tried elves ) to visit the lounge was a Priestess...

And sure, they have rather low willpower. But heck, don't they have better things to be doing? Shouldn't they be performing some rituals or something? Instead of indulging themselves at the den of decadence...

------------------
- Pretty bright light! -

Stokes

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2000 9:12 am    Post subject: Something weird... really weird... Reply with quote Back to top

I'm sure that the Priestesses and Paladins have all sorts of rationalizations for their actions. The Priestesses probably tell themselves that since death is the ultimate rest, they should prepare for it by relaxing while they can. Paladins probably tell themsevles thatin order to combat vice, they must understand it... another flaggon of larkberry brandy, and they're sure they'll comprehend the behavior or Rogues.

------------------
Dave "Stokes" Stokes
Animator/Artist, Cyberlore Studios

Draavk Katan

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2000 3:20 pm    Post subject: Something weird... really weird... Reply with quote Back to top

hahaha... for all you know your priestess/paladin might be playing for the "other team"... and that's the kinda thing they are in to...

haha

too funny

-DK

Kit5150

PostPosted: Wed May 10, 2000 3:41 pm    Post subject: Something weird... really weird... Reply with quote Back to top

one of the first visitors i had to the lounge was a high level wizard.

he must have had one too many because when he emerged from the lounge and there were two rats running around nearby, he invoked his meteor storm, fireballed one rat to oblivion, and then fleed from the other. fortunately, the rat toasted himself on the meteor storm. classic.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: