Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

HEALERS RULE!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dark~Wrath

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2000 5:17 pm    Post subject: HEALERS RULE!!!!! Reply with quote Back to top

does anyone else think healers rule? They regenerate, and they level up so fast. Also, when their guild is attacked, they will swarm the enemy, and if they die, they reappear in a few seconds (they are so close). Healers rule!! What do y'all think?

------------------
Enrage me and you will feel my wrath...

Dark~Wrath

A.Lobos

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2000 5:21 pm    Post subject: HEALERS RULE!!!!! Reply with quote Back to top

Healers seem to be getting a bad rap lately, so I'm glad to see another view. I usually always build a Temple of Agrela. I get more mileage out of Healers than I do from Wizards.

Ayodon Pyr

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2000 3:23 pm    Post subject: HEALERS RULE!!!!! Reply with quote Back to top

My last game, I built my healer temple and Solarii temple last. Interestingly enough, my healers were the highest level heros by the end of the game. Maybe it was because my guys were getting pummelled so much, they were getting lots of opportunity to get healing experience!

Chris

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2000 3:08 pm    Post subject: HEALERS RULE!!!!! Reply with quote Back to top

Healers do rule, i just like krypta and fervus better

------------------
}--[>>>>>>
___
/ + \
\__./
.\_/

Pyu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2000 2:29 am    Post subject: HEALERS RULE!!!!! Reply with quote Back to top

They're extreme, but had trouble with them in the elven campaign... they were healing the elves!! Sheesh. Even 8 Paladins couldn't take out all the Elves with the Healers doing what they were doing...

Eventually lost it and restarted the campaign.

In Freestyle, they are much more stable, since they are no other enemy heroes around...

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2000 3:51 am    Post subject: HEALERS RULE!!!!! Reply with quote Back to top

Next to Paladins, Healers are the quickest level gaining heroes in the game. Followed by Rangers and then Sorceresses. Monks are the worst, very rarely do I get one above level 12.

------------------
in MaDnEsS,
MaD

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!!!"

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Captain_N

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2000 6:16 pm    Post subject: HEALERS RULE!!!!! Reply with quote Back to top

If only I could still get CULTISTS!!!

Ras

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2000 11:40 pm    Post subject: HEALERS RULE!!!!! Reply with quote Back to top

In single player games, I'd have to agree that healers rock. But don't try them in multiplayer! Best case, they will cause stalemate battles by healing the combatants on both sides. Worst case, they will leave you and go heal your enemy, letting your own heros die.

Has anybody figured out how to manage healers in multiplayer games? Even with a royal garden and 4 statues they were healing my opponent.

[This message has been edited by Ras (edited 04-10-2000).]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Heroes & Guilds All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: