Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Addictive CHEATS!
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Quest Tips & Tricks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah, that's fun to do once you've beaten a quest and continued (or started over), or in a freestyle. I make humongous "towns", one giant one with a Sorcerers Abode in the middle, one in each corner, and one at the edge of the map on the North, South, East, and West sides. Of corse it takes repeated "fill this bag"'s to fund all this. Another really fun thing to do is to make the hardest Freestyle you can think of, except for the starting gold and the player forces, play it, and then line every one of your towns with alternating layers of Wizard Towers and Ballista Towers. That takes creative funding as well (to build it all and to keep the Wizard Towers running). But it's really funney to see 3 Rock Golems, 2 Dragons, and quite a few Moutinours (don't know how to spell it) go up against 5 Wizard and Balista towers, and then to lose! That is funney!

Alberinian Wildmaster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That rat that comes out of the sewer when you do "now you die" is on you side.

LorraineP

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

<< That rat that comes out of the sewer when you do "now you die" is on you side. >>

Is it? All I ever see it do is run around. And it doesn't have one of those "enchanted" things over top of it so I keep expecting it to attack someone. Did you ever see it do anything proactive?

Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Well, I know that in the original Majesty, it will attack your heros, and the enemies. But guardhouses, wizard and balista towers won't attack it. I'm not sure that I've ever seen it attack your people in the expansion though.

LorraineP

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've put rewards on them, and they just run around with them on, no matter how high I make the reward.

Spiderman

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 6:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Ah, AW jogged my memory with his comment. I believe it's a "bug" - when you use "now you die", the rat is "on your side", but not in the traditional sense of being charmed ala Fervus or something. I think it's actually "not on your side" but in "limbo" - a "side" that the computer can't recognize.

Probably one of the early threads when NE came out discusses this somewhere Smile

LorraineP

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

For whatever reason, I never tried "now you die" on the sewers until just recently. I didn't check into the forum either when I first got Majesty, I have no idea why. I thought it was a great game but it didn't occur to me to check in.

Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

The same thing happens when you use "now you die" on a Grveyard; a Zombie comes out but it's not charmed.

Alberinian Wildmaster

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

Yes, actually, I've seen the rat attack other things besides your own places. Actually, I've never seen it attack my building in NE.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Quest Tips & Tricks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: