Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Weird Quirk

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Quest Tips & Tricks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aquila

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2003 4:11 pm    Post subject: Weird Quirk Reply with quote Back to top

I was playing Brashnard's Ultimate Sphere of Power for the second time. On this attempt Dirgo attacked my town 20 days in, but could only get to my fairgrounds. He proceeded to attack the fairgrounds, but my gnomes kept repairing it. Soon my barbarians began to move towards Dirgo, but he stopped attacking the fairgrounds and stood still. Then I just used Rage of Krolm and Dirgo was only able to his my guys twice. No one even died. There must have been some glitch. Then a Harpy was killed by my barbs and it got stuck in the same position: no tombstone or anything. Weird, huh?

M

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 6:05 am    Post subject: Weird Quirk Reply with quote Back to top

Dirgo Might have gotten stuck between two buldings he couldn't squeeze through. That Might explain Dirgo standing still. I don't know about your Harpy, though.

Aquila

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2003 4:30 pm    Post subject: Weird Quirk Reply with quote Back to top

couldn't be. Dirgo just stood at the fairground. There weren't any other buidling nearby. I was using it as a buffer along with a lone guardhose a little ways out.

Siminos

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2003 8:16 pm    Post subject: Weird Quirk Reply with quote Back to top

Similar Thing happened to me with the "Slay the Mighty Dragon" Quest, the second time the big ol dragon showed (before I got the sword) he started attacking a Guard house with arrows upgrade, then just stopped, and all my heros went to attack, much to my demise, and the rest of my base was burned to the ground because all my heros were just attacking the dragon.

Krypta

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2004 1:04 pm    Post subject: Weird Quirk Reply with quote Back to top

A Simalar thing happened to me. When Vendral showed up the second time my solari surronded him.
He attacked them twice then just did nothing. When my solari reached level 14 a knew nothing would happen so I had to start again.

Also I have had a Rouge get stuck like the harpy after he died without going.

Whitedog

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2004 8:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

I've had the same thing happen with a Healer once, in a Freestyle quest. After the Healer "died", but just stood there instead of disappearing, I recruited another Healer to take her place and then ressurected her, ending up with 5 Healers in the Guild. I was rather pleased.

Spiderman

PostPosted: Tue Jun 29, 2004 7:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

That's a known bug. Something about the game running so fast it doesn't
"update" everything all the time and you can get an extra hero in a Guild that way.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Quest Tips & Tricks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: