Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Spiders of infinite health.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Quest Tips & Tricks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Uglyhead

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2003 8:38 am    Post subject: Spiders of infinite health. Reply with quote Back to top

Once, while playing day of reckoning, I accidentally hit the Witch king with an Illusionary hero spell from the Fervus temple.

To my surprise, this illusory foe was capable of summoning spiders, like the original, only these spiders did not die when they hit 0 health, they just kept on trucking. If cultists could charm such beasts, they would undoubtedly be a great asset. anyone else ever have a similar strange thing happen to them?

Spiderman

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2003 6:54 am    Post subject: Spiders of infinite health. Reply with quote Back to top

Nope, haven't heard of that before...

Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 4:40 pm    Post subject: Another mystery Reply with quote Back to top

Interesting. I guess that'll have to go into the 'Hall of Mysteries' along with the strange feat of heroes teleporting to the marketplace to buy a teleportation amulet. Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Quest Tips & Tricks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: