Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Help! I need a manual

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Quest Tips & Tricks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Cliftor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2003 9:59 pm    Post subject: Help! I need a manual Reply with quote Back to top

Hiya, my names Cliftor and I'm totally new to this game though its been out for a while. Its awesome I haven't seen something this new since I started playing RTS and RPG. But there is one little problem: seeing as how I got this game from my brother's cd case that he gave me so I could "take care" of his cds while he's at West Point, and therefor all I have is the cd, I don't a manual.

Somethings I've learned through experience or are self explanatory, but several game site said in there reviews things like "..and it comes with a great manual with everything you need to know..." So I feel like I coudl use a manual to get started for real, learn the tech trees and stuff.

Can anyone help me get a manual somehow?

cegman

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2003 1:14 am    Post subject: Help! I need a manual Reply with quote Back to top

The manual is nice but the game is really just click to find out what it does I mean the only thing I ever use the manual for is referencing spells

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Quest Tips & Tricks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: