Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

2 Questions for you guys...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Quest Tips & Tricks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ElayneHolyblade

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 8:49 pm    Post subject: 2 Questions for you guys... Reply with quote Back to top

Hi everybody! I had two questions for you guys:
1. is there a cheat or a code that causes waves of monsters to attack after you have completed a quest? I just finished Spires of Death and would like to keep building my kingdom, but its a little boring with no monsters at all I thought I had heard something on here one time about a code to trigger monster attacks after a quest is finished.
2. Is there anywhere on majestyquest.com that lists exactly what the various sovereign spells like Blessing, Vigilance, etc. do? What stats they boost and stuff?

Thanks in advance for any info
Lisa

Twylah Skye

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2003 9:43 pm    Post subject: 2 Questions for you guys... Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by ElayneHolyblade:
1. Is there a cheat or a code that causes waves of monsters to attack after you have completed a quest?

2. Is there anywhere on majestyquest.com that lists exactly what the various sovereign spells like Blessing, Vigilance, etc. do? What stats they boost and stuff?

1) Monster wave "cheat" codes:

Hit "enter" and type any of the following:
NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD
PREPARE TO DIE
PUMP UP THE VOLUME
GOBLIN RUSH
GIVE ME ACTION

2) The answer is "no" -- although the Majesty handbook has descriptions of the Sovereign spells, the *exact* effects are not listed (i.e point boost or decrease to hero stats when spell is in effect).

- Twy

[ 02. July 2003, 11:11 PM: Message edited by: Twylah Skye ]

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
vaneth

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2003 8:01 pm    Post subject: 2 Questions for you guys... Reply with quote Back to top

Twylah is the best Forum mommy in the world . . .

PRIMA Says:

Blessing - for half a day the taret's attributes increas as follows: hand to hand by 10, dodge by 15, ranged attack by 10.

Vigilance - for half a day the targets' attributes increase as follows: willpower by 10, hand to hand by 10, range attack by 10 parry by 10 dodge by 10, weapon damage by 6, and they move and attack much faster.

Hope that helps.

Twylah Skye

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2003 9:12 pm    Post subject: 2 Questions for you guys... Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks, Vaneth. I used to be known as The Prima Princess, but our guide has been misplaced and all I had to use as a reference is the official Majesty Gold handbook.

Hugs - Twy

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
M

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 4:16 am    Post subject: 2 Questions for you guys... Reply with quote Back to top

PRIMA is wrong. Blessing increases h2h, ranged, dodge, and parry by 15.

ElayneHolyblade

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2003 4:10 pm    Post subject: 2 Questions for you guys... Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the help and the quick response guys!

Lisa

Epantiras

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2003 7:08 am    Post subject: 2 Questions for you guys... Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Monster wave "cheat" codes:

NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD
PREPARE TO DIE
PUMP UP THE VOLUME
GOBLIN RUSH
GIVE ME ACTION

Are these cheats only for Majesty NE?

Spiderman

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2003 7:18 am    Post subject: 2 Questions for you guys... Reply with quote Back to top

If you get the last patch for the original (1.4 I believe), you can use them for that too.

Venstar Trailblazer

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2003 9:29 am    Post subject: 2 Questions for you guys... Reply with quote Back to top

I want to know where I could find the game guide. It's not for help in the game, because I already beat the game, it's for the history of Ardania and the staries they have.

wavefront

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2003 10:07 am    Post subject: 2 Questions for you guys... Reply with quote Back to top

Galen,
If you want to read about the History of Ardania click here...

http://www.cyberlore.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=000233

vaneth

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2003 9:28 pm    Post subject: 2 Questions for you guys... Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
I used to be known as The Prima Princess, but our guide has been misplaced and all I had to use as a reference is the official Majesty Gold handbook
Oh my god . . .

You poor thing.

The Prima Princess? I like the sound of that. Oh crap! Am I gonna be the Prima Prince now?

vaneth

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2003 9:33 pm    Post subject: 2 Questions for you guys... Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
PRIMA is wrong
What would we all do without you to correct us.

Thanks MMMM.

(and thanks a second time for teaching us how to double your henchmen. I love that little trick)

*THE WIZARD*

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 11:35 am    Post subject: Re: 2 Questions for you guys... Reply with quote Back to top

Epantiras wrote:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial"> Monster wave "cheat" codes:

NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD
PREPARE TO DIE
PUMP UP THE VOLUME
GOBLIN RUSH
GIVE ME ACTION
</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Are these cheats only for Majesty NE?

is there any cheats like that for original majesty

MM_kNiGhT

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:51 pm    Post subject: Re: 2 Questions for you guys... Reply with quote Back to top

*THE WIZARD* wrote:
is there any cheats like that for original majesty

Answer:

Spiderman wrote:
If you get the last patch for the original (1.4 I believe), you can use them for that too.

Majesty Masters Clan - http://s2.phpbbforfree.com/forums/majestymasters.html

*THE WIZARD*

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote Back to top

i can't get it

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Quest Tips & Tricks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: