Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

New Assault Approach to Quest for the Magic Ring

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Quest Tips & Tricks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vaneth

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2003 11:31 am    Post subject: New Assault Approach to Quest for the Magic Ring Reply with quote Back to top

Strategy in Quest for the Magic Ring.

Discovered a new approach to taking out the kingdom to the North. Once a “0” amount attack flag was placed on the palace, war was well underway. I opted for a unique strategy and used guerilla tactics to increase the enemy within their town and weakened them from the inside. Prima Guide confirmed the mathmatical aspect for me; 15 hero deaths = a graveyard, 9 buildings destroyed = a sewer, 25 hero trips to the blacksmith = a minotaur. Instead of this being insignificant, I used it against them.

I went for the infrastructure and heroes to build up graveyards and sewers in the enemy territory. Eventually, the kingdom was inundated by vermin and undead. Yes, some of my heroes were caught in the crossfire or didn’t want to leave the area, but overall, it worked and the kingdom fell. Thought it was interesting and wanted to share it. This approach could have interesting results on The Siege.

Jakartiz

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 5:03 pm    Post subject: New Assault Approach to Quest for the Magic Ring Reply with quote Back to top

The only thing that may keep this from working in the Siege, is the fact that the opponents sovereign will usually continuously ressurect any heros that you kill keeping any graveyard from forming there. The other aspects may indeed work... I am unaware of the ins and outs of what the prima guide may contain on those aspects.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Quest Tips & Tricks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: