Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Details...
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Quest Tips & Tricks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Albatross

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2002 2:28 am    Post subject: Details... Reply with quote Back to top

Although Graveyards are supposed to be indestructible, they can be destroyed using cheats (not that I would ever cheat during a quest, of course ). Anyway, when a Graveyard is destroyed, its appearance changes like that of a wrecked building. Very thorough of someone, including extra art just for cheating...

[ 02 December 2002, 02:29 AM: Message edited by: Tyche ]

Stomper

PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2002 10:44 pm    Post subject: Details... Reply with quote Back to top

Well, if they're going to include the cheats, they might as well do it right.

Cherri Matlage

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2002 12:16 am    Post subject: Details... Reply with quote Back to top

Well I'm kinda wondering what the cheat phrase is just so I can see it once. *hint hint*

Apple

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2002 2:32 am    Post subject: Details... Reply with quote Back to top

Swimmy swim swim
Prepare to die

(Shhh! Don't tell...)

Albatross

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2002 5:44 am    Post subject: Details... Reply with quote Back to top

What's more, a passing Warrior got a +4 longsword out of the last one.

wavefront

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2002 12:34 am    Post subject: Details... Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Tyche:
What's more, a passing Warrior got a +4 longsword out of the last one.

That seems logical.
The destruction of a lair results in a check vs. the difficulty of the lair and can result in heroes getting special items.
Graveyards have a difficulty factor just like all other lairs, so it would stand to reason that it too could have special items.

Paladin Lisa D'angler

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2002 2:07 pm    Post subject: Details... Reply with quote Back to top

Yep, you can do that to sewer entrances too. My brother does it all the time...

[ 23. January 2003, 04:29 PM: Message edited by: Paladin Lisa D'angler ]

Vizzerdrix

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2003 1:00 pm    Post subject: Details... Reply with quote Back to top

the sewer just doesnt have the moving steam anymore after you destroy it. and also, majesty is detailed because i've been studying goblins lately and in the northern expansion they actually build themselves snowmen -- or snowgoblins. also, try looking at the artwork closely, you'll be surprised at what you see. most people fail to look at the detail majesty has to offer, but it's always there and enhances gameplay.

Cherri Matlage

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2003 5:00 pm    Post subject: Details... Reply with quote Back to top

snowgoblins....now that is definately something that I've not noticed. Gotta keep an eye out for that one. Great eye

CHerri

Elfquest

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2003 6:13 pm    Post subject: Details... Reply with quote Back to top

Ok, how exactly do you cheat? I mean, what keys do you hold down, where do you type the phrase, etc. And, are there any cheats for the Mac Majesty? Thanks.

Elfquest

Karrade

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2003 11:27 pm    Post subject: Details... Reply with quote Back to top

simply hit Enter, a text box will come up (usually used for people to tlk to each other on MP games, and type in the cheat phrase and hit enter again. The phrases are as follows: (those in all caps make it harder)
victory is mine
I'm a loser baby
fill this bag
revelation
build anything
give me power
cheezy towers
restoration
frame it
grow up
NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD
PREPARE TO DIE
PUMP UP THE VOLUME
GOBLIN RUSH
GIVE ME ACTION

joeb

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2003 11:55 am    Post subject: Details... Reply with quote Back to top

I tried holding down the enter key for the cheats nothing happens. What am I doing wrong.

wavefront

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2003 12:44 am    Post subject: Details... Reply with quote Back to top

Let go of the enter key before you type the code in.

Twylah Skye

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2003 4:56 am    Post subject: Details... Reply with quote Back to top

To use a cheat code:

Hit the "Enter" key.
Type your cheat-code.
Hit "Enter" again.

Don't hold the "Enter" key down, and make sure you spell the cheat-code wording correctly.

[ 02. February 2003, 05:05 AM: Message edited by: Twylah Skye ]

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Elfquest

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2003 4:19 am    Post subject: Details... Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Vizzerdrix:
the sewer just doesnt have the moving steam anymore after you destroy it.

Okay, I know the "swimmy swim swim" was just a joke, but what really is the code to destroy sewers and graveyards?? Please?? Anyone???

Thanks.

Elfquest

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Quest Tips & Tricks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: