Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

I---NEED---CHEATS---PLEASE!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Quest Tips & Tricks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Blastoiseu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2000 7:57 pm    Post subject: I---NEED---CHEATS---PLEASE!!! Reply with quote Back to top

here's another one:
Give me power: It lets you use all the spells and it shrinks the cost of research to it's mininum.

(to disable it just type "give me power" again)
~Blastoiuseu

------------------
Blastoise and Majesty RULES!

Oblivion_V

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2000 4:54 pm    Post subject: I---NEED---CHEATS---PLEASE!!! Reply with quote Back to top

Yo shorty (never seen a tall dwarf),

Relax...go shave your beard or something.
There's nothing more frustrating than not being able to play/finish a game, so some do need cheats.

Lord Buzz of Doobie

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2000 2:38 pm    Post subject: I---NEED---CHEATS---PLEASE!!! Reply with quote Back to top

I find that in every game I've played (except Majesty and Quake2) using cheats has been a good way to learn the game quickly. Nothing's worse than dumping 50 bucks on a game, then getting beat like a dog for the next week.

I'm not saying this wouldn't work on Q2 or Majesty. With Quake I'm an elitist pig, and with Majesty I beat the game two days after the official release. Of course, I threw myself at it like a pimp at a naval base. (And my high school guidance counselor said I don't show initiative.)

------------------
To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of the women.

Jester91

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2000 8:26 pm    Post subject: I---NEED---CHEATS---PLEASE!!! Reply with quote Back to top

Here WE Go :
Build Anything :just what it says
Fill this bag : a lot of gold
restoration : restores all buildings
revelation : reveals all of map
grow up : adds 5 levels to chosen hero
give me power : all spells
victory is mine : win game

there is a couple others I can't think of
trust me the game is a million times more enjoyable when you don't use these

------------------
Pretty Star, (cultist)

HGS_Shadow

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2000 8:54 pm    Post subject: I---NEED---CHEATS---PLEASE!!! Reply with quote Back to top

Who cares why he bought the game? If he is having fun, what is wrong with cheats? If he were cheating against human opponents it would be wrong, but since it is just him I think he should be free to do what he wants with it. If he wants to use his Majesty CD as a frisbee, I say more power to him.

ChrisUK

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2000 11:30 pm    Post subject: I---NEED---CHEATS---PLEASE!!! Reply with quote Back to top

Seems to me that the whingers are saying "I can't be bothered to learn how to play the game effectively, I want to win now". I learnt the HARD way (took me several attempts to even work out the best strategy for some quests)...but the sense of satisfaction when you win ON YOUR OWN is brilliant....

to summarise (and quote what someone else said earlier in this forum) "cheats are lamers"

Your Majesty

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2000 11:56 pm    Post subject: I---NEED---CHEATS---PLEASE!!! Reply with quote Back to top

I totally agree with you. Why buy a game if you're going to cheat your way through?

quote:
Originally posted by ChrisUK:
Seems to me that the whingers are saying "I can't be bothered to learn how to play the game effectively, I want to win now". I learnt the HARD way (took me several attempts to even work out the best strategy for some quests)...but the sense of satisfaction when you win ON YOUR OWN is brilliant....

to summarise (and quote what someone else said earlier in this forum) "cheats are lamers"

------------------
Your Majesty
Your Majety's Castle
Hero’s are people who do extraordinary things at extraordinary times

Xus Amegoy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2000 12:27 am    Post subject: I---NEED---CHEATS---PLEASE!!! Reply with quote Back to top

The only cheat I've ever used in an actual game is "fill this bag" when I'm really in a jam. I don't really use it anymore. It did help me learn to build more wisely since I tried to use it as little as possible. It'd probably be boring to just use cheats to totally whoop the game sicne there'd be no challenge.

ChillHeart

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2000 10:58 am    Post subject: I---NEED---CHEATS---PLEASE!!! Reply with quote Back to top

Heres a list of all 10 CHEATS
1. VICTORY IS MINE=WIN GAME
2. I'MA LOSER BABY= LOSE GAME
3. FILL THIS BAG=10,000 GOLD
4. REVELATION=REVEALS MAP
5. BUILD ANYTHING=JUST WHAT IT SAYS
6. GIVE ME POWER=ALL SPELLS AVAILABLE
7. CHEZY TOWERS=SPELLS HAVE NO RANGE LIMIT
8. RESTORATION=RESTORES HIT POINTS
9, GROW UP=HIGHLIGHTED HERO GAINS 5+LVLS
10. FRAM IT= SHOWS FRAM COUNT ??????????

Xus Amegoy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2000 3:24 pm    Post subject: I---NEED---CHEATS---PLEASE!!! Reply with quote Back to top

It's "I'm a loser baby" and "cheezy towers" not "I'ma loser baby" and "chezy towers". Just so no one gets confused.

ChillHeart

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2000 11:02 pm    Post subject: I---NEED---CHEATS---PLEASE!!! Reply with quote Back to top

1. VICTORY IS MINE=WIN GAME
2. I'MA LOSER BABY= LOSE GAME
3. FILL THIS BAG=10,000 GOLD
4. REVELATION=REVEALS MAP
5. BUILD ANYTHING=JUST WHAT IT SAYS
6. GIVE ME POWER=ALL SPELLS AVAILABLE
7. CHEZY TOWERS=SPELLS HAVE NO RANGE LIMIT
8. RESTORATION=RESTORES HIT POINTS
9, GROW UP=HIGHLIGHTED HERO GAINS 5+LVLS

Your Majesty

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2000 11:07 pm    Post subject: I---NEED---CHEATS---PLEASE!!! Reply with quote Back to top

I'm not saying he can or can't use cheats. He bought the game and for all I care can do what he wants with it.

The purpose of any game is to have fun and be challenged. Using cheats takes away the challeng of any game. I don't understand why people would buy a game (spend hard earned cash) and then use cheats to beat it.

I can see the cheats being used to see what they do, but to ultimately use them to beat the game is throwing your money away.

quote:
Originally posted by HGS_Shadow:
Who cares why he bought the game? If he is having fun, what is wrong with cheats? If he were cheating against human opponents it would be wrong, but since it is just him I think he should be free to do what he wants with it. If he wants to use his Majesty CD as a frisbee, I say more power to him.

------------------
Your Majesty
Your Majety's Castle

Your Majesty

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2000 11:11 pm    Post subject: I---NEED---CHEATS---PLEASE!!! Reply with quote Back to top

I think you mean "FRAME IT". This shows the frames per second your game is running at.

At least I think it means that. I've never used cheats in this game. Also, I'm not sure this is even a real cheat. It's not listed as being a cheat anywhere that I've seen.

Guess I could try it, naw...

quote:
Originally posted by ChillHeart:

------------------
Your Majesty
Your Majety's Castle

KingWill

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2000 11:20 pm    Post subject: I---NEED---CHEATS---PLEASE!!! Reply with quote Back to top

I think Frame it lets up take a Screenshot, but I might be wrong.

KingWill

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2000 11:24 pm    Post subject: I---NEED---CHEATS---PLEASE!!! Reply with quote Back to top

I was wrong, I tried it and it tells you "lets look at the numbers" then the days are replaced by numbers like 31.45 and this changes up and down.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Quest Tips & Tricks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: