Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

I---NEED---CHEATS---PLEASE!!!
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Quest Tips & Tricks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Turky

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2000 1:43 pm    Post subject: I---NEED---CHEATS---PLEASE!!! Reply with quote Back to top

HHHEEEEELLLLLPPPPP.........I NEED CHEATS SOMEONE HAS TO KNOW SOME...IF YOU DO PLEASE TELL ME!!!

------------------
τΏτ JM
\_/
U
'
'
'

soverign69

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2000 12:05 am    Post subject: I---NEED---CHEATS---PLEASE!!! Reply with quote Back to top

ok go to the links and go to majesty dragon it has a link to a cool site that has alot of cheats

------------------
if ya cant beat them get your friends to help

Pyu

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2000 9:23 pm    Post subject: I---NEED---CHEATS---PLEASE!!! Reply with quote Back to top

Click on a hero, and type "grow up" and see whether it works... saw it in Avault but never tried it before (cheating is anaethma!!)

------------------
======================
" God's In His Heaven, All's Right With The World "
======================

BurgerKing

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2000 12:38 am    Post subject: I---NEED---CHEATS---PLEASE!!! Reply with quote Back to top

I can remember a few only...

grow up - selected hero level up 5 levels

build anything - allows all buildings (I found that if you use this cheat, then build upgraded buildings, e.g. lv3 Temple to Duros, your peasents will not build it. But if you start with lv1, they will)

fill this bag - gives you 10,000 gold

Augustine the Disturbed

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2000 7:13 am    Post subject: I---NEED---CHEATS---PLEASE!!! Reply with quote Back to top

soverign69, can you name the site? I know its troublesome but can/will you help me? Thanks.
Thou shall not be disturbed.(HOW?)

Apple

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2000 8:19 pm    Post subject: I---NEED---CHEATS---PLEASE!!! Reply with quote Back to top

There is a 'legal' cheat to get loads of gold. You need a gambling den, tons of gold and lots of time.

(Don't try this in real life).

Bet the smallest amount on red. If you lose, double the bet. Repeat until you win (hopefully before you bankrupt).

You could try blue, but for all your effort, you only win your minimum bet.

Gold pays better, but you'd need a bank!

Asterisk

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2000 8:31 pm    Post subject: I---NEED---CHEATS---PLEASE!!! Reply with quote Back to top

Does Build All Building let you build mutually exclusive temples and race places?

------------------
Coalition of Kender Inclusion

Got Kender?

And that's it. I'm going back to the lounge.</twisted quote>

Sluggy Freelance

BurgerKing

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2000 8:38 pm    Post subject: I---NEED---CHEATS---PLEASE!!! Reply with quote Back to top

It's 'Build Anything' and it does let you have ALL temples...

Build the Temple to Dauros first, then get your paladins... after that, build your Temple to Fervus for Warriors of Discord.

If you have both temples at once, the Warrior Guild allows only Warriors and Warriors of Discords...

Tassen

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2000 11:36 pm    Post subject: I---NEED---CHEATS---PLEASE!!! Reply with quote Back to top

Augustine: He did
(Majesty dragon)

Augustine the Disturbed

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2000 11:29 pm    Post subject: I---NEED---CHEATS---PLEASE!!! Reply with quote Back to top

I mean the site for the cheats at Majesty Dragon. ( :-0 )

Pode v2.1

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2000 11:33 pm    Post subject: I---NEED---CHEATS---PLEASE!!! Reply with quote Back to top

Augustine, try the majesty web ring to the left. Dragon's site will be one of the links.

KorrekTheKruel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2000 8:33 am    Post subject: I---NEED---CHEATS---PLEASE!!! Reply with quote Back to top

I have not tried this but...has anyone tried the following:

1. make sure you have a gambling hall
2. save game
3. bet the ranch AND the dog (devil loves a coward after all)
4. if you win, go to 2
5 else you lost:
restore saved game and go to 3

repeat above until you are obscenely wealthy
or until something realy nasty starts to beat
on you and you have to deal with it

not recomended for multiplayer

This was an old "Leisure Suit Larry" strategy (you kids *do* know who Leisure Suit Larry is? Uh, do you remember the Cold War? When Regan was President? *sigh* My wife's right: I'm too old for this stuff...)

Somtimes you have
to be Kruel to be Kind [sm]
KORREK

Pode v2.1

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2000 7:10 pm    Post subject: I---NEED---CHEATS---PLEASE!!! Reply with quote Back to top

Korrek, I remember Reagan's first inaugural address, but only because I was mad that this old guy was on TV instead of the Transformers. Not sure if that helps

Arch*Devil

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2000 5:04 am    Post subject: I---NEED---CHEATS---PLEASE!!! Reply with quote Back to top

Cheaters are lamers.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2000 8:52 pm    Post subject: I---NEED---CHEATS---PLEASE!!! Reply with quote Back to top

still in dwarve's voice

those sicking cheaters!!! if ya ever come to my kingdom, i'will send call all my wizard friends to hunt ya down ya heard!!
grin teeths

(j/k)

------------------
------------------------
the very best in building
construction
111 the 2nd

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Quest Tips & Tricks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: