Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

codes
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Quest Tips & Tricks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blood_brother

PostPosted: Sun Feb 04, 2001 12:08 am    Post subject: codes Reply with quote Back to top

these ones I know:

victory is mine - win quest
im a loser baby - lose quest
cheezy towers - spells have no range
give me power - all spells available
now you die - kills selected monster
fill this bag - 10,000 gold
revelation - reveals entire map
grow up - selected hero gains 5 levels
restoration - full HP to your heroes
I know there are others - I've used them when I'm bored! - but I can't remember them.

ps can you try out my fervus-krypta idea on brashnards(see my post)?

------------------
If I had my good hammmer you'd be sorry!

morten-larsen

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2001 1:52 pm    Post subject: codes Reply with quote Back to top

EVERYBODY WHO REALLY LOVES MAJESTY DONT USE CHEATZ

silly toy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2001 4:35 pm    Post subject: codes Reply with quote Back to top

yes you do if you are bored enouf.

ps thanks for the monster cheats

Xetu the Strong

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2001 8:02 am    Post subject: codes Reply with quote Back to top

I only use cheats on freestyle games. And then, I only use the "build anything" cheat (code is build anything) so that I can build a temple to Fervus and Dauros, and I use the monster cheats that are mentoned above when my town is developed enough.
But I don't use cheats on epic quests, so I guess morten-larsen can have partial happiness.

------------------
It really gets annoying when my colleagues slack off...
Glory to Dauros!

Tiger

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2001 1:07 am    Post subject: codes Reply with quote Back to top

Yeah come on, even you Majesty pureist conservatives have to admit that the build anything cheat is worth using! If it weren't for that code you'd only have a select few quests in Magesty were you could have uncompatable hero types roaming around your kingdom together. Come now, cheats are viable if you're just using them to get enjoyment from the game.

Justin.M

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2001 7:52 pm    Post subject: codes Reply with quote Back to top

What are the monster cheats exactly because i have tried putting them in and they don't work

Chris

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2001 12:40 am    Post subject: codes Reply with quote Back to top

do you have v1.3 they don't work otherwise

Fiatluks

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2001 3:34 am    Post subject: codes Reply with quote Back to top

I just bought Majesty, and it is version 1.0....how do i get 1.3??

Spiderman

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2001 10:11 am    Post subject: codes Reply with quote Back to top

Click on the Downloads link from the menu in the left frame and get it there (and assorted other stuff too).

------------------
Thwip!

FFDREAM

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2001 1:10 am    Post subject: codes Reply with quote Back to top

Monster codes rock in free style, specially goblin rush, quick power up, and quick cash.

------------------
He who plays more, talks less.
Don't quote me on that.

GlacierFlame

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2001 1:06 am    Post subject: codes Reply with quote Back to top

Does anyone know what these do?

ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE
says "Who loves ya, baby!"

I WANT TO BE ALONE
says "Oh, boohoo!"

and FRAME IT shows the framerate instead of the days. Oh, and it says "Lets look at the numbers".

DreamRain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2002 2:12 pm    Post subject: codes Reply with quote Back to top

Goldy posted a link to this thread in another post, and I saw this and had to respond to it, even tho it's really old, since no one else posted the answer.

quote:
Originally posted by Justin.M:
uhhh guys that code "grow up" doesn't work. but all the others do

Grow Up has always worked for me. The thing is you have to select a hero first - his portrait has to be in the 'menu' box on the left side of the screen, before you type it, for it to work.

Will the Spellcaster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2002 5:05 pm    Post subject: codes Reply with quote Back to top

I've always wondered,what is a frame rate?I type "FRAME IT" all the time,but nothing happens

Vizzerdrix

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2002 5:18 pm    Post subject: codes Reply with quote Back to top

i think a frame rate is the rate at which the game is running. if it's really laggy, the frame rate would be low. the numbers are in the "days" box. btw, i know all the cheats to majesty. i look at websites and the .cam data files. i think leave me alone cheat is you go off to play by yourslef in multiplayer.

majestyfan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2002 4:21 pm    Post subject: codes Reply with quote Back to top

I know of a few they all work to.

fill this bag= 10,000 gold/you will know you did it right if you see [i'm rich,10,000 gold for me]

now you die=building or person die(ether side)/you know you got it right if you see[die sucker,die die die]

restoration=all underconstrution buildings built and all of your people healed/you know you got it righ if you see[all my people are know healed full]

revelation=full map(no unknown areas)/you know you are right if you see[ii can knowsee my kingdom it is butifull]

cheezy towers=wizard towers spell have unlimited range/you will know you got it right if you see[wizard towers spells anywere, cool dude]

i'm a loser baby=atomaticly lose/don't use this othen

victory is mine=atomaticly win

give me power=all magic is avalible

frame it=viewe frame rate

grow up= highligted hero gained 5 levles

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Quest Tips & Tricks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: