Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Call Me Stupid, but. . . . . .

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Quest Tips & Tricks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pagan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2003 10:53 pm    Post subject: Call Me Stupid, but. . . . . . Reply with quote Back to top

I'm band new to this game and I can't figure out how to get started. I don't know what to do or how to go about it. The game looks really and cool and I'm quite sure I'd enjoy it if I could figure out what to do . I just bought the Gold edition and it doesn't seem to have an instruction booklet with it -- PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

Vizzerdrix

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2003 11:22 pm    Post subject: Call Me Stupid, but. . . . . . Reply with quote Back to top

hey pagan, welcome to the forum! anyway, what do you need help with? all you need is two easy steps:
1. put the CD in
2. play the game!

yeah... majesty rules, it does it really really does

Spiderman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2003 8:05 am    Post subject: Call Me Stupid, but. . . . . . Reply with quote Back to top

The beginning quests should have the Royal Advisor giving you tips and hints. Try those first.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Quest Tips & Tricks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: