Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

MajestyOnline.cc Opens - Walkthrus of all 10 Exp Quests
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Quest Tips & Tricks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MrFixit

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2001 7:20 am    Post subject: MajestyOnline.cc Opens - Walkthrus of all 10 Exp Quests Reply with quote Back to top

We are proud to open our new Majesty Site - www.MajestyOnline.cc - the Majesty Online Command Center (MAJcc)

Just in time for the release of Majesty: The Northern Expansion, MAJcc opens with full walkthrus of all 10 of the Expansion Quests! MAJcc will be supporting this exciting new expansion to Majesty with upcoming contests, events, new articles, a forum, and a Majesty ladder - stay tuned and spread the word!

------------------
MFO Mr.Fixit
www.MajestyOnline.cc

[This message has been edited by MrFixit (edited 22 March 2001).]

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Kit5150

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2001 11:14 am    Post subject: MajestyOnline.cc Opens - Walkthrus of all 10 Exp Quests Reply with quote Back to top

tee hee hee

theres actually 11 quests, and i havent written a walk-thru for one of them yet because its so tough.

Tiger

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2001 1:59 pm    Post subject: MajestyOnline.cc Opens - Walkthrus of all 10 Exp Quests Reply with quote Back to top

Well unlike the goody two shoes Goldy, I can't help myself! I'm peeking dang it!!!!

Tiger

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2001 2:23 pm    Post subject: MajestyOnline.cc Opens - Walkthrus of all 10 Exp Quests Reply with quote Back to top

Uh, The Quests Fortress of Ixmil and Darkness Falls have the same descriptions! I think Mr Fixit has some fixing to do.

Jay Adan

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2001 2:40 pm    Post subject: MajestyOnline.cc Opens - Walkthrus of all 10 Exp Quests Reply with quote Back to top

One nice thing about these quests, and Majesty in general, is that (unlike many other games) these walkthroughs do not guarantee victory, nor are they the only way to complete the quest.

For example, my final solution to Valley of the Serpents is MUCH different from the one suggested in the walkthrough. I tried going that route and got trounced repeatedly.

------------------
- Jay Adan
- Cyberlore Studios

Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2001 3:41 pm    Post subject: MajestyOnline.cc Opens - Walkthrus of all 10 Exp Quests Reply with quote Back to top

This new site is very cool. I'll have to be sure to add direct links to your strategy articles from the Majesty-Dragon strategy page like I did for your other great strategy articles.

If anything, we Majesty fans should feel well-informed.

Also, I think it is about time I did some adding and purging of the ole Majesty Web Ring. We definitely need to get this new site up there and one or two other sites that aren't on it yet.

The funny thing is, ever since I have created the web ring I get 1 or 2 e-mails a week from people who want to join. They don't have a web site, they just want to join the web ring. The concept has whipped right by them somehow.

Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2001 3:55 pm    Post subject: MajestyOnline.cc Opens - Walkthrus of all 10 Exp Quests Reply with quote Back to top

I'm sure I will peak eventually. I just don't want to "read the last page" of the book just now. I hope I will not need to before I have stumbled on to my own solutions.

The new look of the Command Center is very nice Mr.Fixit.

Tiger,

I thought you might want to know. The strap on my left juarache is broken. I am trying really hard to restrain myself. I haven't said it, yet.....

Let me sign off before I have a breakdown....

Goldy

------------------
"I am a champion!"

[This message has been edited by Goldy_Bear (edited 22 March 2001).]

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Kit5150

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2001 4:15 pm    Post subject: MajestyOnline.cc Opens - Walkthrus of all 10 Exp Quests Reply with quote Back to top

thanks for pointing that out tiger.

its fixed now

MrFixit

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2001 5:24 pm    Post subject: MajestyOnline.cc Opens - Walkthrus of all 10 Exp Quests Reply with quote Back to top

Thanks for the comments Stuff like this takes a lot of effort (right Kit? hehe) We had a decent team with Kit, me, UConnBBall and St_Speed going at it. We released a tad early due to the announcement of the release of the xpack...

Dragon - we are working on converting our old articles to the new format (right now, it is a little odd since they pop up with the old left side menu - *looks around* *whistles*) They should be fixed up in a few days (graphically).

We will also be updating their content in the upcoming weeks as we study the game in relation to the articles.

------------------
MFO Mr.Fixit
www.MajestyOnline.cc

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2001 5:33 pm    Post subject: MajestyOnline.cc Opens - Walkthrus of all 10 Exp Quests Reply with quote Back to top

Cool. Just let me know when they are all done so I can update the links.

Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2001 12:32 am    Post subject: MajestyOnline.cc Opens - Walkthrus of all 10 Exp Quests Reply with quote Back to top

I read all your articles Kit, but.....

I will consider it a personal failure if I have to read one of these.....

Nice to know they are there, but I am absolutely NOT peaking.......

Goldy

------------------
"I am a champion!"

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
The Archmage

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2001 8:18 am    Post subject: MajestyOnline.cc Opens - Walkthrus of all 10 Exp Quests Reply with quote Back to top

Very cool site. However, I'm not peaking either!!

------------------
"Now where did I put my spellbook?..."

Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2001 2:17 pm    Post subject: MajestyOnline.cc Opens - Walkthrus of all 10 Exp Quests Reply with quote Back to top

I see Jay is correct. I played Scions of whatever a couple of times (the beginner quest) then checkd out Kit's walkthru out of curiosity. Definietly more than one way to "skin a cat."

Now my kids have bumped me off MY computer (it is Spring Break here) so I guess I will go get dinner cooked early.

hmmmmmmm......

Goldy

------------------
"I am a champion!"

Kit5150

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2001 6:51 pm    Post subject: MajestyOnline.cc Opens - Walkthrus of all 10 Exp Quests Reply with quote Back to top

of course, one of my goals is to provide walk-thrus for all hero types (and non-human races)

Tajma

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2001 8:56 pm    Post subject: MajestyOnline.cc Opens - Walkthrus of all 10 Exp Quests Reply with quote Back to top

A little out of topic, well ok, it's entirely off topic.

But what is this .cc domain? I've never seen it before.

------------------
Tajma

This issue no longer equals total logic.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Quest Tips & Tricks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: