Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

This is going to sound really dumb to all of you, but....
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Quest Tips & Tricks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spiderman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2002 11:03 pm    Post subject: This is going to sound really dumb to all of you, but.... Reply with quote Back to top

Is your signature supposed to have a little box saying "Remote linking from free servers is forbidden; upgrade your account?"

it

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2002 9:39 pm    Post subject: This is going to sound really dumb to all of you, but.... Reply with quote Back to top

The strategy that I use, usually in Elven Treachery, is the usual "Krolm". They are cheap, so you have a lot of money to use Rage of Krolm. They finish up the quest pretty fast. I use them because practically any elf will run away from even a level one Barbarian, keeping them out of your hair. with about two temples to Krolm, nice market, and about 200 gold flags, you'll get the quest finished in no time.

Tuckster

PostPosted: Mon Sep 30, 2002 4:08 am    Post subject: This is going to sound really dumb to all of you, but.... Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Stomper:

Otherwise, the article at that link is extremely accurate and helpful. Even when it is addressing multiplayer issues, those ideas also apply to quests. Note that this article assumes several things I did not learn right away.

For example, you will want to research arrows (at least) at the guardhouse in the center of your Wall Street, so that Ratmen and Trolls appearing within range will get shot. They respond by attacking the guardhouse (which your peasants can repair) rather than damaging your market (which your peasants can also repair, but which is much more difficult, time-consuming, and expensive to replace if the peasants are too slow). Besides, a guardhouse with arrows can eventually kill a Ratman or Troll, even if no heroes or guards appear to help.

I've also found that if you can afford to add a second guardhouse to your Wallstreet, it becomes easier to defend (two vet. guards are better than one and pinning a ratman or troll between two guardhouse arrows is pretty fun to watch! )

[ 30 September 2002, 05:12 AM: Message edited by: Tuckster ]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Quest Tips & Tricks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: