Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Wot Non-humans should U use on Brashnards?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Quest Tips & Tricks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
the_hippy_2000

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2000 5:44 am    Post subject: Wot Non-humans should U use on Brashnards? Reply with quote Back to top

Can't beat Brashnard's anymore. I try using elves, but my bungalow+Marketplace keeps on getting destroyed. L'il help??

The Hippy

------------------
Peace to all men (but not to those bloody monsters)

The Archmage

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2000 6:43 am    Post subject: Wot Non-humans should U use on Brashnards? Reply with quote Back to top

Elves are the best. You need to the gold in this quest. Try to place you're bungalows (and marketplaces) near the Palace with a guild of some sort in the pathway of the enemy. Make sure to upgrade a Wizard's Guild so you can have enchanted Wizard's Towers surrounding your kingdom (a Wizard's Guild is also nice for the Anti-Magic Shield to use on the Evil Oculus). Recruit Barbarians early and use the Rage when the Rust Spitters come. This is a good reason for having Elves. Hope this helps.

------------------
"Now where did I put my spellbook?..."

the_hippy_2000

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2000 8:50 am    Post subject: Wot Non-humans should U use on Brashnards? Reply with quote Back to top

should you upgrade mp to lvl 3? at lvl 2 it is always destroyed!

The Hippy

------------------
Peace to all men (but not to those bloody monsters)

Apple

PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2000 8:16 pm    Post subject: Wot Non-humans should U use on Brashnards? Reply with quote Back to top

A Level 3 Marketplace generates more gold than two Level 2 Marketplaces.

I usually have two Marketplaces in Brashnard's.

rsk23

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2002 12:48 am    Post subject: Wot Non-humans should U use on Brashnards? Reply with quote Back to top

I used Dwarves for this. First I built a couple of Ballista Towers in the direction of the Rock Golems, then I built them all around. Then I didn't need to worry much about defending my kingdom and could instead focus on destroying the shard sites and killing the Evil Oculi.

Goldy_Bear

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2002 3:24 am    Post subject: Wot Non-humans should U use on Brashnards? Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by The Archmage:
Elves are the best. You need to the gold in this quest. Try to place you're bungalows (and marketplaces) near the Palace with a guild of some sort in the pathway of the enemy. Make sure to upgrade a Wizard's Guild so you can have enchanted Wizard's Towers surrounding your kingdom (a Wizard's Guild is also nice for the Anti-Magic Shield to use on the Evil Oculus). Recruit Barbarians early and use the Rage when the Rust Spitters come. This is a good reason for having Elves. Hope this helps.

Agreed. Dwarves might be my second choice.

[ 25 August 2002, 04:25 AM: Message edited by: Goldy_Bear ]

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address ICQ Number
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Quest Tips & Tricks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: