Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Scions Of Chaos (Spoilers)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Quest Tips & Tricks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ericthemajestic

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2001 3:36 pm    Post subject: Scions Of Chaos (Spoilers) Reply with quote Back to top

For those of you who don't want to know a way to beat Scions of Chaos then don't read this topic. Now the spoilers.
-----------
The first thing you want to do is write away is build a warriors guild. Then a recruit 1 cultist. Also build a sorceror's abode. When the priestess comes, recruit cultists to discract. Buy WoD's as soon as possible. Protect the warriors with healing.
Upgrade your Sorceror's abode.
Build a rangers guild as soon as the warrior's guild is complete. Then a temple to krypta. Be sure you don't spend over 1200 gold.
After you kill the cultist(I don't have much advice on killing him) flowering strangle weed come up around your outpost. Cast Chain Lighting.
Then cast wither on the WoD and hopefully your heros can kill him. That's my advice. I hope it helps.

Playfull Bunny

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2001 1:55 am    Post subject: Scions Of Chaos (Spoilers) Reply with quote Back to top

There is no need for Sorcerer's Abode, just recruit 4 Priestesses, cast Wither on all 3 enemy heroes and you win easily. Cultists are cool in this mission because they level-up so quickly.

Ericthemajestic

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2001 4:30 pm    Post subject: Scions Of Chaos (Spoilers) Reply with quote Back to top

Well actually, I only use the Sorceror's Abode for the flowering strangle weed that pop up after you kill the cultist. They are a pain. Casting chain lightning helps kill and injure them so you can help your heros kill them and save some henchman.

neo_cleo17

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2001 10:47 pm    Post subject: Scions Of Chaos (Spoilers) Reply with quote Back to top

I basically just used 4 rogues, 4 rangers, and 4 cultists for this quest. WODS and warriors always died on me, but the combined work of the 12 heroes worked well. The first two heroes were fairly easy to kill this way. I have no idea how I killed the WOD in this quest, he was really hard at first, so I paid attention to recruiting more heroes, and then all of a sudden I look back at him and he has about 15hPs left... It was really weird... I don't know what could have lowered his hPs that much that fast...

------------------
-(mighty paladin) Amy :)

Captain_N

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2001 11:13 pm    Post subject: Scions Of Chaos (Spoilers) Reply with quote Back to top

I don't remember how I beat this quest - only did it once...but I'm gonna go do it again now because it was fun.

------------------
-----
The only thing funnier than a gnome getting choked, is a gnome choking a troll.

"But I'm just a gnoooooommmmmeeeee!!!"

DreamRain

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2001 7:07 am    Post subject: Scions Of Chaos (Spoilers) Reply with quote Back to top

I just replayed this one...I used 4 WoD's and 4 Cultists. This time around the quest stuck all the baddies real close to me...my Warrior's Guild (the only thing I built) wasn't even completed before the Priestess showed up - The 2 Cultists I initially recruited died so I let her kill my Outpost guards while the Warrior's Guild got built, recruited the WoD's and they lvld up to around 6-8 kiling her.

Anyway, using the heal spell I was able to fend off the other 2 baddies who came right on top of each other. Came down to having 1 lvl 13 WoD and 1 lvl 16 Cultist to finish off the enemy WoD. 7 days. Not too bad.

btw, after you win this quest it's sorta funny to build lots of inns for money and do the codes that create monster waves.

Captain_N

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2001 11:52 pm    Post subject: Scions Of Chaos (Spoilers) Reply with quote Back to top

Here's another strategy for this quest - when you begin, starting recruiting cultists to explore. Begin upgrading the Temple to Fervus, to get it to level 3. Build a temple to Krypta and a Warrior's Guild, and fill 'em with Priestesses and WoD's. (almost forgot, you probably want a marketplace too).
Researching Fire Balm helps your cultists quite a bit, so that may be a good idea. When the priestess comes, if she is killing all of your heroes, simply cast vines. I had enough money to cast vines all the way up until she died. When the strangleweed comes, your skeletons can do a good job taking care of them. When the WoD comes, he shouldn't be too hard, but Vines can hold him if he's getting out of hand.

This is the Strategy For Rich Cowards.

------------------
-----
The only thing funnier than a gnome getting choked, is a gnome choking a troll.

"But I'm just a gnoooooommmmmeeeee!!!"

Apple

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2001 11:13 pm    Post subject: Scions Of Chaos (Spoilers) Reply with quote Back to top

I don't think you can build a Marketplace in Scions of Chaos quest.
I don't think you need a Marketplace in Scions of Chaos quest.
I don't think Cultists buy Fire Balms.

DreamRain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2001 11:48 pm    Post subject: Scions Of Chaos (Spoilers) Reply with quote Back to top

You most definitely can't build a market in this quest. Unless you build inns, you have no source of income other than what heroes bring to the temples etc.

Dunno about cultists and firebalm...never notice them buy it tho.

Zhaoyun

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2001 2:53 am    Post subject: Scions Of Chaos (Spoilers) Reply with quote Back to top

The cultists I used actually charmed most of the creatures that came with the enemy cultist, so these really distracted the enemy.

Korben

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2001 4:00 pm    Post subject: Scions Of Chaos (Spoilers) Reply with quote Back to top

Dreamrain got it right,
no need to build anything else
than a warriors guild.

I've played this 3 times, 2 in 6 days and once in 5 days. The last time one cultist got to level 13 trying to kill Priestess.

WOD appears at day 3 and has 384 hitpoints, he also does scare all heroes away with that howl, so I wonder if it is possible to do this guest faster than 4-5 days.

Korben

Mogor

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2001 6:00 pm    Post subject: Scions Of Chaos (Spoilers) Reply with quote Back to top

I use WoD, they also take out the flowering strangleweeds because of the super strike, also, when at a high level, get TONS of hp, which really helps out against all those weeds. Man, WoDs are great at gardening, they take weeds out quickly.

------------------
-Mogor

rsk23

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2002 2:40 am    Post subject: Scions Of Chaos (Spoilers) Reply with quote Back to top

Well, they use a scythe, so of COURSE they're good for whacking weeds.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Quest Tips & Tricks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: