Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Hello all!
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Quest Tips & Tricks
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Calixstay

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2001 12:57 pm    Post subject: Hello all! Reply with quote Back to top

I just recently bought Majesty and my son is having a great time with it.(so am I) Do any of you out there no what is the best way to heal a character who's moving around alot. I don't like to lose a high level character just because he used up all his healing potions. Any suggestions?

bladeles

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2001 1:13 pm    Post subject: Hello all! Reply with quote Back to top

There is a way to assign hotkeys to your heroes, although I don't know how. Try searching old threads (up in the upper right corner on the Forum Summary Page) for it.

Anyone know the keyword?

Welcome to the CrAzY Family!

[This message has been edited by bladeles (edited 11 October 2001).]

The Archmage

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2001 5:52 pm    Post subject: Hello all! Reply with quote Back to top

Welcome to the forum!

A quick way to heal heroes while they're moving is click on them so you can see their portrait to the left, then click on the Heal spell, and last click with the Heal spell on the portrait itself. That will Heal the hero and you won't have to worry about healing the wrong person (like a Rock Golem or Dragon!).

Hope that helps.

------------------
"Now where did I put my spellbook?..."

RedChaos

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2001 7:44 pm    Post subject: Hello all! Reply with quote Back to top

Hello Calixstay!

Enjoy yourself at this place. Wherever it is...

------------------
Smitten with Love I am the Kitten

Apple

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2001 6:15 am    Post subject: Hello all! Reply with quote Back to top

My recommendation is to let the hero Flee all the way back for more Healing Potions. Of course getting them to Flee is another problem...

Steven Of Nine

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2001 7:19 am    Post subject: Hello all! Reply with quote Back to top

It's kinda hard to heal barbarians...

------------------
Shiny_Pony (Steven Of Nine)

"Romance is not a malfunction"
- Kes, "Lifesigns"

Tiger

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2001 8:50 am    Post subject: Hello all! Reply with quote Back to top

Well, having HEALERS might help a wee bit

Calixstay

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2001 8:54 am    Post subject: Hello all! Reply with quote Back to top

Thank you all for the replies. Is there a forum or post for Majesty II? Just checking.

MWorius

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2001 12:26 pm    Post subject: Hello all! Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Steven Of Nine:

So? RoKed barbarians usually don't need healing, they make everything else need healing.

------------------
Here comes trouble!

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2001 1:52 pm    Post subject: Hello all! Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Calixstay:
Thank you all for the replies. Is there a forum or post for Majesty II? Just checking.

Just go to the "Wish List" Forum.
Oh, and I find the easiest way to get a constantly moving heroe's health back up is to wait for him to die and then resurrect him. As long as he's dead, he's NOT moving.
a little expensive tho'

Also...
Welcome to the Forums!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Apple

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2001 11:43 pm    Post subject: Hello all! Reply with quote Back to top

quote:
Originally posted by Steven Of Nine:

RoK heals all heroes by 10 HPs!

Tiger

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2001 12:45 am    Post subject: Hello all! Reply with quote Back to top

And here I wondered why Madness is broke all the time.

Aragorn Swashbuckler

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2001 7:51 am    Post subject: Hello all! Reply with quote Back to top

[QUOTE]Originally posted by MaDnEsS:
[B] Just go to the "Wish List" Forum.
Oh, and I find the easiest way to get a constantly moving heroe's health back up is to wait for him to die and then resurrect him. As long as he's dead, he's NOT moving.

or:

one word: Mausoleum. (Expansion only)

MaDnEsS

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2001 1:26 pm    Post subject: Hello all! Reply with quote Back to top

one word: [/QUOTE]

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ICQ Number
Gurkan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2001 1:42 pm    Post subject: Hello all! Reply with quote Back to top

Just slow down the game speed. :-)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> Quest Tips & Tricks All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: