Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

Dragon Fang, Weapon from the stars.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2002 11:49 pm    Post subject: Dragon Fang, Weapon from the stars. Reply with quote Back to top

Demon clenched his teeth in pain, the wounded wing folding up of it's own accord. His face was deathly pale, but he lifted Alina's still unconcious body, and managed to yell.
"Run for it!" He raced awkwardly towards the inn where they had stayed. He felt off balance. When running, the young Eyrien kept his wings out for balance. With only one out, he felt strange. Demon could hear the others behind him, some mounting dragons, others rushing to get their possesions. Athanius ran to get Vathren and Asald. Demon reached their rooms and opened them, grabed their possesions, then raced to the stables. He mounted Jasper, holding tightly to Alina, and used his own brand of the Art to make the horse fly. Soon, they were all in the air, dodging arrows and watching the Peak being destroyed.
Demon was pale in pain and rage. His fists clenched and unclenched, wanting desperetly to go down and fight them. The orcs were destroying his home. They were destroying ALina's home. she would be enraged. And worried.
Dauros curse you foul monsters! the Eyrien thought viciously. You'll pay! Oh, how you'll pay...!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Son of the Dragon King

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2002 9:59 am    Post subject: Dragon Fang, Weapon from the stars. Reply with quote Back to top

Pyrathas watched the others head for the inn. But where was Darmik? He searched the area for any signs of the ranger. "If anything happens..." He thought to himself.
"Pyrathas! A little help?" came a familiar Voice.
"Darmik!"Pyrathas exclaimed, flying towards him
"I could use an Ice storm or two!"
Pyrathas flapped his wings, making a gust of wind, the black arrows from the orcs was returned to thier senders, slaughtering them. Pyre blew a sheet of ice into the wind, watching it break up into ice darts, heading towrds the orcs at great speeds, penetrating thier armor and pegging them.
The dragon soon fly down, his energy, almost depleted. Darmik looked towards the hoarde of orcs still coming. "At least the City has been evacuated." He muttered. "Let get the others."
And climbed on Pyrathas back.

Son of the Dragon King

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 5:38 am    Post subject: Dragon Fang, Weapon from the stars. Reply with quote Back to top

Pyrathas gave a weak roar as he took to the skies following the others. Darmik not to far behind, casting firebolts towards the orcs. The two soon caught up with the rest of the group, all watching the city crumble at the orcs mercy.
"We must go now." Darmik said, forcing himself to turn from the carnage. "There is little we can do now. And the fate of humanity lies within our hands."

Son of the Dragon King

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2002 10:04 pm    Post subject: Dragon Fang, Weapon from the stars. Reply with quote Back to top

Rodan was in his quarters when the mist of light came down, forming a shape of a human. Dauros. He thought, kneeling. "It seems as though the Drakons have returned." The light spoke. "Darmik has made contact with the star, and a city destroyed. You must meet with Darmik, have the leves fashion the sword, and the blades. I have sent another cleanser to join. Kilia, daughter of the elven king. She alone can complete the prophesy, Her words shall be the fire that will once again bring the Drakons back from the legends. Be swift, head towards the Island of holiness."
Dauros was gone, but another presence showed up. In the Shadows.
"There is no need to hide mistress." Rodan spoke cooly. "I know you are there, Krypta."
"Life may be life, and Law, law. But death itself is different." the Shadow spoke.
"You're making up for something?"
"Foolish old man!" the shadow hissed. "You know as well as I do that the demons are not my own.
They torture the souls they find, I bring the peace and fulfillment mortals need. Be wary Rodan, For Krolm has gathered us all, even Vendrak has been summoned. When the star comes our powers one shall shape the iron that the Dragon King's flame brings us. The drakon shall be the weapon, and shall also be the one to raise my child."
"What child, Krypta?" Rodan puzzled.
The voice grew distant. "The one that shall be..."

Falotar

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2002 12:30 am    Post subject: Dragon Fang, Weapon from the stars. Reply with quote Back to top

Vatheran swung desperately, attempting to kept the orcish soldiers away. Never having had weapon training in his life, he was not doing well. Fortunately, most of the forerunners of the main army were hacking at Asald. The veteran Lord Captain, though still recovering from his previous, was giving an excellant account of himself. Still, the two would soon fall.
Vatheran jerked his head up in pain as a goblin scimitar bit into his shoulder. And saw a sight that gladdened his heart.
"The dragons!" he cried, pointing with his sword. "We are saved!"

It was night. The heroes were camped on the far side of Mount Kormak, for the moment safe from the Dark Orcs and the demons. Vatheran walked over to Alina.
"I am sorry," the merchant-prince said awkwardly. It was the first time on the quest he had shown any feeling toward another member of the party. "I also know what it feels like to have my town destroyed by those foul beings."
"Leave me be," said Alina. She turned her head so that the dragon-helm hid her features. Athanasius walked over to her also.
"Follower of Dauros," he said kindly, "my own home was once captured by demons. Oh, not in my lifetime, but all on our Isle remember the horror of the Night of Terror. But, there is comfort in that now for you. For the evil that attacked us was defeated, and we rebuilt. Evil is always defeated, and sometimes in mysterious ways." Athanasius fell silent, staring off into the trees. Alina made no reply. After a minute, Athanasius returned his attention to the clearing.
"Come," he said, drawing Vatheran away. "Let us leave her for now." He came to where the others sat; Asald, and Darmik, and the shape-shifted dragons. He sat down in front of the Drakon-man. He looked at him with wondering eyes.
"Darmik." He cleared his ythroat, unsure of how to state his meaning. "In the heat of battle, I had no time for this, but, um, what happened to you? Are you possessed?"
Darmik shook his head impatiently, and opened his mouth, but the Exorcist forestalled him.
"If not possessed, than what did happen to you? And do you have this Star we are searching for? If so, what then?"

Son of the Dragon King

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2002 9:59 am    Post subject: Dragon Fang, Weapon from the stars. Reply with quote Back to top

Darmik stared at the ground, he knew it would be hard to explain, very few knew of the drakon legends, even he himself never believed it.
"All I know" he hesitated. "The star is responsible for my transformation." He went to the cloth he wrapped the star in and opened it, a white light shown in certain areas when he got near it. "When we were in the city Agrela told me of the events that would happen. She gave me orders to head for the Isle of Goremil. There the star shall be made to vanquish this evil."
He wrapped the star once more and sat down.
"When the star is forged, evil has met it's match." The elf mused. "I never thought the prophesies of Juliac would mean a drakon, but then again, I never believed it would happen so soon." The elf sat near the fire beside Darmik, eating his dinner.

Raistlin, Archmagus

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2002 3:26 pm    Post subject: Dragon Fang, Weapon from the stars. Reply with quote Back to top

Alina stood and walked into the woods a way, knowing who would follow her. When she judjed herself far enough away, she leaned against a tree and waited. Soon Demon stepped into the moonlight. One of his wings was wrapped with a white bandage. It was stained red from the wound the arrow had caused. Walking to Alina, he leaned against the tree next to her. After a moment, he spoke.
"Are you all right?" Alina let out a bark of a laugh.
"You're asking me? You're the one with a hurt wing. Is it broken?"
Demon shook his head. "Not likley." he puased. "Are you all right?" he asked again. She hesitated.
"I...I suppose. But how can I be all right? My father is dead, my home destroyed...Are there even any of our race left?"
"I'm sure of it." He paused then embraced her. "It'll be all right, Alina. The evil will be defeated. You are the Hand of Dauros. You were the strongest among those of the Peak. And you will help us all to destroy the evil." He smiled slightly. "Dauros chooses his chosen well." Alina smiled. "We should go back; who knows when we'll have to leave?" Laughing slightly, they walked back to the party.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Son of the Dragon King

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2002 8:49 pm    Post subject: Dragon Fang, Weapon from the stars. Reply with quote Back to top

Darmik gazed over to the approaching figures, and back to the Pyrathas. "Pyrathas, are the dragons rested? I have a feeling those orcs shall return soon..." His voice trailed off and Headed for a boulder sticking out of the ground. "Very soon." He sounded grim. "I will warn the others." Pyrathas walked away.
"Alina, Demon. Get your things together. Athanius, tell the others. We have to fly soon." Darmik grabbed his gear and hefted the star. It gave another glow as he touched it. Great, all we need is the star to say "here we are, come and get us.' he cursed. He mounted Pyrathas and rode to the others. "Let's go! Hurry!"

The Dragon King

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2002 5:32 pm    Post subject: Dragon Fang, Weapon from the stars. Reply with quote Back to top

Legari had already strapped the saddle upon his dragon and was loading his supplies upon it.
"Gavin and Athanasius have rounded the dragons, we will be ready to leave once Alina douses that beacon." The cave-elf gestured to the paladin when Darmik ran up the hill. "I helped Asald upon Lonark, can you imagine a sea captain cursed about flying when we just settled for camp?"
"Sailors have a tongue of their own," Darmik replied coldly. "Spread the word, we leave when I secure the star upon Pyrathas."

[ 29 November 2002, 07:24 PM: Message edited by: Micah, Dauros' Champion ]

Falotar

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2002 1:36 am    Post subject: Dragon Fang, Weapon from the stars. Reply with quote Back to top

Athanasius jumped astride Carasdal. They were on the final stage of their journey! Finally they would be able to turn and give battle, halt the evil which threatened to stifle this vibrant land!
"Come, my friend!" he cried. "Let us fly!" Carasdal responded eagerly. The Exorcist's enthusiasm was contagious to the young Ice Dragon.
"Don't go yet!" called Darmik.
"We're not!" called down Athanasius in reply. "Just . . . um, scouting." As he said the word, he began to perform the action. And at once his exuberence died down.
Somewhat to the north was a large hill, no different from many other hills. Except that smoke poured from it, and something seemed to be swarming around it like wasps.
"What do you see?" he asked the dragon.
"Winged creatures such as fought on Black Wolf Peak," answered Carasdal, narrowing his eyes grimly.
Hearing the name, Athanaius turned to face that mountain. His heart stopped cold. Blackness was pouring down and around it. A faint flicker of demonic evil reached his soul, and then magnified alarmingly.
"Darmik!" he called down. "We'd better hurry. "Black Wolf's - Black Wolf has been overrun, and they are coming down now. Also, that hidden Dwarf realm you mentioned - it is hidden no more, nor exists! At least, its main fortress does not."

The Dragon King

PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2002 7:51 pm    Post subject: Dragon Fang, Weapon from the stars. Reply with quote Back to top

Darmik looked up at Athanius and the dragon. "A complication I do not need." Darmik hissed under his breath. "Pyrathas, the star is secure! Fly! I'll folloiw as soon as I get the others to move."
The dragon took off as Darmik ran towards the camp. "Mount you fools! Mount!" He roared, kicking the fire out. "Blcak wolf's peak is gone and the Dwarves are over run. We need to get as far to the Enchanted Forge as quick as possible! No mount!"
Already Darmik flew to the direction where the goblin army was comming. "Too many to fight! To many! But I have time to hold them." He muttered to himself as he spread balls of fire in different directions, grinning as they exploded on contact.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6

Jump to: