Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

About Ardania the Lost tales Revised

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The Dragon King

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2002 10:16 pm    Post subject: About Ardania the Lost tales Revised Reply with quote Back to top

Ok I am the re-registered version of Micah, son of the Dragon king. And I guess I should re-write the Lost tales once again since It hasn't been written in a while.
If you want to join or continue, post your stats and remember: your username must be your character unless it's an odd one. Like 007 or something you wouldn't name your child

Name: Micah, Son of the Dragon King
Class: Priest
Weapon of Choice: His Sword Dragon Fang
Place of birth: Soon to find out.
Quick Bio: Ranger, priest and warrior, Micah loves them all. His sword, Dragon Fang was given to him by his father Darmik, who defeated the Archdemon. He, unlike his father travels without humans and dragons. An excellent swordsman and bowman, his skills surpasses his father's. Description: White, blue eyes, and some scars.
Alignment: evil-good
Secrets: Son of Krypta, and Vendrak, the Immortal Dragon

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: