Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index Cyberlore Majesty Forum
Original Majesty Forum on Cyberlore.com

About "Genecor Forests"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RedChaos

PostPosted: Thu Sep 12, 2002 8:23 pm    Post subject: About "Genecor Forests" Reply with quote Back to top

Ok people, contribute whatever ideas you want and feel free to ask me to write in a character for you. Lots of Cultists, and greenskins. You know Trolls, Orcs, Goblins and such. And just enough Dragon to send Yellow Boulder running for his life;] Anyone have any ideas as to the creation of Ardanian life? Sure Krolm started it, but who made all the little animals? In my story, the Forests of Genecor made all the little animals! Naturally, the Cultists couldn't resist. Read the beginning of "The Fallen One", if you want to know why the Cultists are fleeing.

DragonWizard012

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2002 11:01 pm    Post subject: About "Genecor Forests" Reply with quote Back to top

I like it so far. but there is too little for me to make a suggestion

RedChaos

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 8:14 pm    Post subject: About "Genecor Forests" Reply with quote Back to top

SWEET! feedback, oh yeah, people notice! Ahem, stepping back into reality now. The story will grow, but I am still juggling ideas. I am going to proceed cautiously at first so as not to write myself into a dead end. I hope you have the patience to enjoy.

DragonWizard012

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2002 9:05 pm    Post subject: About "Genecor Forests" Reply with quote Back to top

I have more than enough patience if you try wating for some one else to right on ToF. So far it's pretty good so far but you added 2 of the same post.

DragonWizard012

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2002 7:35 pm    Post subject: About "Genecor Forests" Reply with quote Back to top

I like it but it doesnt seem to be going anywhere yet. good story but it doesnt seem that anyone else is reading it but me. either way i like it.

Falotar

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2002 8:07 pm    Post subject: About "Genecor Forests" Reply with quote Back to top

Good story, RedChaos.

DragonWizard012

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2002 11:53 pm    Post subject: About "Genecor Forests" Reply with quote Back to top

I withdraw my statement please continue (the story)

RedChaos

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2002 11:20 pm    Post subject: About "Genecor Forests" Reply with quote Back to top

Hi Everybody! Let's see, input from reader's would help. It will progress and finish by itself, but contributions mean you decide where it goes. Don't you want a say in what happens? Should William (introduced later in story) drink regular or decaf? Should Sister Darkfiend abandon the ways of Krypta? Well, unless someone says something, only I will know what will happen before it happens. But as long as you're enjoying the read, don't feel forced to write. Just feel encouraged;]

Falotar

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2002 11:55 pm    Post subject: About "Genecor Forests" Reply with quote Back to top

That all depends on Sister Darkfiend's reasons for joining Krypta.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Cyberlore Majesty Forum Forum Index -> 1001 Ardanian Nights All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: